Latest activity

• Raif
    Raif reacted to Sam87's post in the thread E92 Competition - Lets see them! with Like Like.
    Today I must have taken the wheels off and put them back on at least 15 times! :suicide: I don't know if I'm too slow or what but it...
  • GolfDuck
    GolfDuck replied to the thread Wordle anyone?.
    An inspired birdie today. I was just trying to get some greens in and wham :)
    • Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 00.12.58.png
  • Raif
    Raif reacted to FN2M3's post in the thread Finding it hard to get enthusiastic anymore with Like Like.
    I'm completely the opposite. For some reason I'm never content with the car I have. I'm on my 3rd E9X in about 16 months. First one I...
  • stuartk
    stuartk replied to the thread The Happy Thread.
    Sadly I shall never have a son nor a meal booked for my birthday :(
  • Raif
    Raif reacted to S6M4's post in the thread Finding it hard to get enthusiastic anymore with Like Like.
    Just seen this thread, I get where you're coming from @C1CDG ...with all the crap of the last 2 years, life seems very different these...
  • Raif
    They are very good fun! Had 3 in the past usually when scaling back from a higher value car and wanting to bash around in a cheap...
  • Raif
    Bought a porsche to use for the supermarket :oops2::bow:
  • stuartk
    stuartk reacted to M3 GFY's post in the thread The Happy Thread with Like Like.
    My son booked it for my birthday. Went to Gordon Ranmsey’s place last time. I’m sure we’ll find somewhere different for after the...
  • zed650
    zed650 reacted to stax's post in the thread Missing my M with Like Like.
    Four days in to a fortnight’s holiday in Lanzarote and I’m missing my M..the sounds.. surprised myself! Anyone else feels the same when...
  • T
    ThsoJ replied to the thread E92 Competition - Lets see them!.
    What height would you recommend? I did think it was sitting low at the back. What's a good replacement for h&r springs? I really did...
  • E
    E30PocketsHurty replied to the thread E92 Pricing advice.
    I only bought the car 4 months ago coming from an M235i but to be completely honest I don’t get to drive the car much and when I do i’m...
  • dbryder
    dbryder replied to the thread E92 Competition - Lets see them!.
    No issues without the camera installed, but the BMW camera is very tall so I ended up fitting the handle then pushing the camera into...
    • EDE3CC71-AB06-409C-944A-6F96FD98E619.jpeg
  • HannsG
    HannsG replied to the thread Lowering springs.
    Fitting next Monday. Will see how it gets on. The Motech stance once drop the whole car by 20mm I gather
  • E
    The market seems very unpredictable at the moment, seeing comp cars around 60-70k miles listed from 26-40k depending on spec. I check...
  • E
    The car is stock, it has carbon around the gear selector which i’m not sure whether it was an option or aftermarket? I think audio is...