XHPFLASH S55 DCT For the win!

Discussion in 'F80 M3 Saloon / F82 M4 Coupe / F83 M4 Convertible (2014-2020)' started by Penetrator, Nov 22, 2020.

1. 22 Nov 2020 at 8:56 AM #1
    Penetrator

Penetrator Flexing a golden cincture

What're you driving?:
    F87 M2 Competition
    I was holding off purchasing this until Black Friday to see if there having a sale event etc however I just couldn’t be ****d to wait for the sake of a few quid so I got it yesterday and flashed it up, literally took 2/3 minutes to square away, the app ergonomics are great very easy to use and navigate.

Initial thoughts.......WOW what a difference it truly makes to the DCT behaviour and characteristics. The gear changes are sublime. I opted for the Stage3 flash and detailed below is the different stages and what you get etc.
    When just cruising around in D efficient the gear changes are silky smooth and almost seamless like a ZF box and just feels so much more positive.

when pushing on in Manual and sports+ it’s just incredible, positive, crisp, instant gear changes and this coupled with my current BM3 Stage2 setup is bloody Fantastic. I’m hoping to do some more driving today so I can play around more and also look at the loads of settings and adjustability there is within the app for various things like:

Torque Punch
    Torque reduction
    Max RPM
    Launch RPM
    Shift Map Editor

So far I’m extremely happy with this version 1 of there software, like BM3 I assume the future revisions will only get better and better.

M2 Competition Coupe Stage 1
    - Raised max. Line Pressure 19 Bar - Raised max. allowed Torque for both clutches

M2 Competition Coupe Stage 2
    - Raised max. Line Pressure 19 Bar - Raised max. allowed Torque for both clutches - More aggressive shifting in Auto-Modes (DriveLogic 1-3) - Optimized Launch Control Parameters based on GTS and CS calibration - Higher max. clamping force during Launch - Slightly quicker blips in Manual

M2 Competition Coupe Stage 3
    - Way faster and harder shifting in Drivelogic 2 and Drivelogic 3 - Raised max. Line Pressure 19 Bar - Raised max. allowed Torque for both clutches - More aggressive shifting in Auto-Modes (DriveLogic 1-3) - Optimized Launch Control Parameters based on GTS and CS calibration - Higher max. clamping force during Launch - Slightly quicker blips in Manual - Sportier Shiftmaps in D-DL1 - Race Shiftmap in D-DL3 - Shift Structs optimized based on M4 GT4 Race-Car

cyberflex likes this.
  2. 22 Nov 2020 at 9:45 AM #2
    marrow

marrow Flexing a golden cincture

What're you driving?:
    2003 m3 vert
    Interesting this is the first posits I’ve review I have read about this software. Was your car stock or did it have gts software previous to this ?

How much was it all in ?

Penetrator likes this.
  3. 22 Nov 2020 at 9:49 AM #3
    The Tuner

The Tuner On the path

What're you driving?:
    BMW - Audi - Porsche
    What’s the costs of this Wayne

Penetrator likes this.
  4. 22 Nov 2020 at 10:24 AM #4
    Penetrator

What're you driving?:
    F87 M2 Competition
    @marrow hi mate,

my car is BM3 Stage2 and was running there version of CS DCT tune. This XHP is bloody fantastic mate, I think people just flash it and then thin that’s the be all etc, you need to let the adaptations learn and then there’s the amount of further fine tuning you can do in the settings to adjust all sorts of things.
    I haven’t done either of the above yet and the difference is literally night and day!!!! when it’s fully adapted I’m sure it would be even sweeter.
    No idea why people are complaining about it.
    Cost all in was £360 I think, exchange rate € is ****. worth it IMO

marrow likes this.
  5. 22 Nov 2020 at 10:25 AM #5
    Penetrator

What're you driving?:
    F87 M2 Competition
    think it was £360 due to exchange rate. I just clicked buy :muttley:

marrow likes this.
  6. 25 Nov 2020 at 11:35 PM #6
    delz0r

delz0r Wearing official underwear

What're you driving?:
    2008 BMW M3
    Anymore thoughts on this after some more miles? Hard to find decent reviews as it is quite new.

Penetrator likes this.
  7. 26 Nov 2020 at 6:45 AM #7
    Penetrator

What're you driving?:
    F87 M2 Competition
    I find it to be great with my car and my setup. More than happy.

8. 26 Nov 2020 at 10:28 PM #8
    Steveo

Steveo Achieved official socks

What're you driving?:
    SMB M4CS with CCBs
    £300 just now :think:

Penetrator likes this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)