Vent guage?

Discussion in 'Engine maintenance, upgrades and modifications' started by Minto, Sep 8, 2017.

1. 8 Sep 2017 at 6:10 AM #1
    Minto

Minto Achieved official socks

Your Motor:
    Daily/Track e92 M3 VT625
    Colour Combo:
    Alpine white with Black Recaros
    As I'm planning tracking my car next year I think it'd be a good idea to keep an eye on inlet air temps, oil temps etc etc as I'm sure the charger will makes things a lot hotter under the bonnet.
    Any recommendations on the best gauges to buy? The ones that fit into one of the air vets would be ideal.

2. 8 Sep 2017 at 7:43 AM #2
    Nunga

Nunga Achieved official socks

Your Motor:
    2003 E46 M3 manual
    Colour Combo:
    Mystic Blue/Laser Anthrazit Stoff
    I have an AWRON gauge; not sure they continue making them now (they should for the E92), but as an OBD plug-in solution, it's fantastic. I wouldn't be concerned if you could only get a LHD one, as it's exactly the same but mounted in the LH cent of the central cluster.

My second one has operated perfectly for nearly two year so now, but the first was dodgy and subsequently replaced with no trouble at all.

They need to know it's got a blower to be able to set those additional parameters into the gauge too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)