To tax or not to tax? - That is the question!

Discussion in 'F80 M3 Saloon / F82 M4 Coupe / F83 M4 Convertible (2014-present)' started by Jordanton, Mar 23, 2020 at 9:29 PM.

1. 25 Mar 2020 at 7:21 PM #21
    Banksie

Banksie Wearing official underwear

Your Motor:
    M4CP
    Just for clarification in case you’ve missed it here is what your allowed to do!

Shopping for basic necessities such as food and medicine. Shopping trips should be as infrequent as possible
    ■ One form of exercise a day such as a run, walk or cycle. This should be done alone or only with people you live with
    ■ Any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person. This includes moving children under the age of 18 between their parents' homes, where applicable. Key workers or those with children identified as vulnerable can continue to take their children to school
    ■ Travelling to and from work, but only where this is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home

Nowhere does it say about “going out for a blast”.

Don’t be a **** ( insert any 4 letter word that fits)

2. 25 Mar 2020 at 7:32 PM #22
    redfred

redfred Achieved official socks

Your Motor:
    2017 M3 cp black on full black with all the carbon bits
    Thank you for sharing the contents of your enormous brain can you now tell me how it is so wrong to self isolate in a car as opposed to those poor fookers crammed on trains, when I am using the car which has been twice in the last week I have not been in contact with anybody else unlike tomorrow when I need to go to the supermarket and no doubt will have my private space invaded on numerous occasions.. So go and fook yourself but stay safe.

3. 25 Mar 2020 at 7:46 PM #23
    Banksie

Banksie Wearing official underwear

Your Motor:
    M4CP
    Pretty much the response I expected! Why do you think you don’t have to follow the rules of what we are all been asked to do?

I’ve just brought over 600 people back to the UK in the last week on repatriation flights, strapped in an aluminium tube 6 miles up. I’m now on leave, for how long I don’t know......but there is nothing I’d like more than to go out in my car, but I’m following the rules. Why because I’ve been asked to.

I’ll try and explain why they don’t want you going out, I’ve haven’t got any crayons but I’ll try to make it simple. If we all start “going out for a blast” there will be some accidents, why stress the NHS more when they can’t cope now. Further why run the risk of getting stopped by the Police, they don’t want to stop you as it means they come into contact with more people, increasing their chance of contracting the virus, which means they can’t work, which means they can’t fight crime which means they can’t come to your house when some “scaly” has nicked your car!

Grow up chum!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020 at 9:02 PM
    lee donald and ScottBacon like this.
  4. 25 Mar 2020 at 7:53 PM #24
    redfred

Your Motor:
    Well now you haven’t got a job why not volunteer to help the NHS service out, I am sure they will be able to use a smart ar*e.

5. 25 Mar 2020 at 8:50 PM #25
    Redman

Redman Achieved official socks

Your Motor:
    2018 M3 CP Individual
    Just taxed for a year £465 can’t get use to these prices to be honest. But how can you miss the open roads. Just driving down the road to Sainsbury’s was awesome. Enjoyed every second of the drive.

redfred likes this.
  6. 25 Mar 2020 at 9:15 PM #26
    andy1234

andy1234 A mere Chipper

Your Motor:
    a grey one, and another grey one
    If stating the bleeding obvious, to the hard of understanding is being a smart arse, sign me up.
    I’m sure you now understand why just going out for a drive might not be be a good idea....Hopefully you might change your behaviour for the greater good?

lee donald likes this.
  7. 25 Mar 2020 at 9:28 PM #27
    redfred

Your Motor:
    Yep will do, have decided to become a Jehovah’s Witness if that keeps you happy but will work from home, if you get an e-mail saying Ding Dong it will be me.:roflmao:

Redman likes this.
  8. 25 Mar 2020 at 9:57 PM #28
    andy1234

andy1234 A mere Chipper

Your Motor:
    a grey one, and another grey one
    :beer::lolwsign:

redfred likes this.
  9. 26 Mar 2020 at 8:49 PM #29
    Covkiller

Covkiller Rocking a new hat

Your Motor:
    E36 M3 Evo 1999, F80 M3
    Colour Combo:
    Titan Silver & Silverstone II
    Oops I went out in mine yesterday to pick up a key I left in a courtesy car. Only manged 165mph on the way back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)