toplad

Flexing a golden cincture
Apr 18, 2011
Reaction score
What're you driving?
M3
Colour Combo
Grey, red interior
Just seeing the words “the shine has come off Boris“ suggests you’ve shifted your opinion

If I got that right, fair play for seeing the reality and making a considered decision
And perhaps as importantly, I applaud you for sharing that

:thumbsup2:

The Davis bombshell the other day was quite something. He and the others that are putting their necks in the block represent the better of what‘s left of that party. The rest, particularly on the front bench, are nothing more than connected, incompetent, sycophants.

Tbh I was always suspicious Boris could cut it as PM, but at the time it was Corbyn or Johnson. Definitely picked the right guy in the election.

The shine tends to come off new leaders within 18 months anyway, but don't assume I agree with most of the comments on here either, it's just an echo chamber for the same 6 people all reading the media sources and jerking each other :) I still prefer him to captain hindsight

I don't really care what he's supposedly done or said in the past, the economy is recovering pretty well and looks like it's going to be even stronger. Due in a large part to a strong uptake in CV19 vaccinations we are coming out of restrictions ahead of many countries around the world, Boris has played a part in that and deserves some credit

Unfortunately, it's got to the point now where he's losing the ability to be an effective leader, when that happens you've got to go for the good of the party and country.

Off topic, is this a good time to mention there's no petrol shortage anymore and we still have brexit, so I guess all those blaming brexit for petrol shortages were wrong and should stop looking for grievances that aren't related to it

It's almost as if media-induced panic buying overwhelmed the supply chain and created an excessive demand, more people are back to work/travelling now and still, there's no petrol shortage, who'd have thought it?

Last edited:

rsk21

Flexing a golden cincture
Sep 13, 2015
Reaction score
What's more enjoyable I wonder

A left handed circle jerk?

Or

A right handed gammonwank ?

Users who are viewing this thread