This government taking us all for mugs

Country Boy

Underwear thermally upgraded
Jan 20, 2020
Reaction score
What're you driving?
F82 M4
Thing is we've all been mugs to follow this crap, or most of us. They weren't scared or thought the measures justified but through deliberate scare tactics and a baying media they sure sold it to the masses.

ZeroFX

Wearing official crakows
Apr 16, 2019
Reaction score
What're you driving?
M2 Competition - DCT
Colour Combo
Hockenheim Silver

ZeroFX

Wearing official crakows
Apr 16, 2019
Reaction score
What're you driving?
M2 Competition - DCT
Colour Combo
Hockenheim Silver
lockdown was and has always been a product of scientist and media pressure. Boris gave the people what they were all asking for....

GOVERN ME HARDER DADDY!

Last edited:

Snowdog

Flexing a golden cincture
Jul 27, 2011
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2002 M3
Colour Combo
TS/Black
Yet more claims emerging. It now seems there were booze sessions every single Friday through the whole thing,

lawsy

Dec 13, 2009
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2016 VW T6 180 & 2004 E46M3
Yet more claims emerging. It now seems there were booze sessions every single Friday through the whole thing,
Doesn’t surprise me tbh.

rsk21

Sep 13, 2015
Reaction score
The fact is that the rules should have never existed and they were badly implemented and thought up. Rushed laws always are terrible.

The UK government isnt much different than any other government. They always think the rules dont apply to them.

Its the same in the leadership of companies. How does a CEO get away with spending 15k on a bottle of wine on expenses? Is the FD going to not pay them? He employs the FD. I know of a group of Directors that in the middle of the pandemic lockdown had a "business meeting" on a boat floating just off the coast of some exotic destination and no phones were allowed on the ship.

Bill Gates doesnt like negative press. So he funds the media. Why does Bezos own WAPO?

The only system that works is when people dont have the power in the first place but these people seem to keep consolidating it. The American system was designed to stop this but look how that has ended up.

right now im just greatful im not being run by the NZ or AUS or Austrian government or Netto Napoleon Macron.

Maybe im less annoyed because im just less shocked by it all.

it’s grateful not greatful

How is the new business going ?

ADL

Jan 12, 2014
Reaction score
What're you driving?
Porsche Cayman GT4

Look we’ve been through this ok. It’s iPhone autocorrecting to wrong spellings :muttley:

rsk21

Sep 13, 2015
Reaction score
I forgot about pedantic you can be.

Let me rephrase for your benefit.

Most people did not follow the rules in fact I’d say everyone broke some.

Most people are only mad because they were too stupid to follow the rules but these people were only following the rules in their own head and in reality we’re also breaking them when ever they thought they could get away with it.

People were stretching the meaning of bubbles and essential travel all the time. Same with the exercise rule and the mask exemption.

The biggest laugh is the ones on this very forum who are mad. You can be sure that nobody on here followed them all.

Bunch of hypocrites.

Pointing out how you have you have made a count of yousef with two directly contradictory statements in immediate succession is pedantic ?

Right ……..

ZeroFX

Wearing official crakows
Apr 16, 2019
Reaction score
What're you driving?
M2 Competition - DCT
Colour Combo
Hockenheim Silver

Business is hard but what start up isnt. So far found all the places that dont want it or need it. But a chance encounter has opened an opportunity which looks like it will work out. The real win is that now i know people with real money and we are doing a parallel company on products that i know are easy to sell but require a lot of up front capital to finance. Funny how things turn out.

ZeroFX

Wearing official crakows
Apr 16, 2019
Reaction score
What're you driving?
M2 Competition - DCT
Colour Combo
Hockenheim Silver
Pointing out how you have you have made a count of yousef with two directly contradictory statements in immediate succession is pedantic ?

Right ……..
I think you knew what i was getting at though.

rsk21

Sep 13, 2015
Reaction score
Business is hard but what start up isnt. So far found all the places that dont want it or need it. But a chance encounter has opened an opportunity which looks like it will work out. The real win is that now i know people with real money and we are doing a parallel company on products that i know are easy to sell but require a lot of up front capital to finance. Funny how things turn out.

Just waiting for your first employment tribunal to hit ?

;)

ZeroFX

Wearing official crakows
Apr 16, 2019
Reaction score
What're you driving?
M2 Competition - DCT
Colour Combo
Hockenheim Silver

rsk21

Sep 13, 2015
Reaction score
I wish. This is my company partly.

You’re in the chair now matey

Somebody comes at you the way you have come at others and it could get very messy

Fingers crossed ;)

ZeroFX

Wearing official crakows
Apr 16, 2019
Reaction score
What're you driving?
M2 Competition - DCT
Colour Combo
Hockenheim Silver
You’re in the chair now matey

Somebody comes at you the way you have come at others and it could get very messy

Fingers crossed ;)
Its really easy to not get sued to be honest.

rsk21

Sep 13, 2015
Reaction score
Its really easy to not get sued to be honest.

Believe me, it isn’t

Win or lose isn’t the issue - nor is the validity of the claim

Dealing with the spurious allegations is frequently worse than the result

As unpleasant as this sounds I rather hope somebody challenges your credentials as a director one day

Based on everything you have told us here you deserve it

ZeroFX

Wearing official crakows
Apr 16, 2019
Reaction score
What're you driving?
M2 Competition - DCT
Colour Combo
Hockenheim Silver
Believe me, it isn’t

Win or lose isn’t the issue - nor is the validity of the claim

Dealing with the spurious allegations is frequently worse than the result

As unpleasant as this sounds I rather hope somebody challenges your credentials as a director one day

Based on everything you have told us here you deserve it
Spurious claims are easy to defend. Thats why they are called spurious.

Yeh you are right, that last sentence just showed everyone the real you. I could lower myself to your level but i wont.

rsk21

Sep 13, 2015
Reaction score
Spurious claims are easy to defend. Thats why they are called spurious.

Yeh you are right, that last sentence just showed everyone the real you. I could lower myself to your level but i wont.

You misunderstand me

You have openly admitted to causing issues for your employer, not because you had an issue with what they did regarding Covid, but because it was an opportunity for you to get at them because of a separate grievance.

Being a director puts you out there for people to have a pop, irrespective of the validity or relevance their grievance

You’ll think differently when it happens to you and maybe you will consider how it feels to be on the receiving end

ZeroFX

Wearing official crakows
Apr 16, 2019
Reaction score
What're you driving?
M2 Competition - DCT
Colour Combo
Hockenheim Silver
You misunderstand me

You have openly admitted to causing issues for your employer, not because you had an issue with what they did regarding Covid, but because it was an opportunity for you to get at them because of a separate grievance.

Being a director puts you out there for people to have a pop, irrespective of the validity or relevance their grievance

You’ll think differently when it happens to you and maybe you will consider how it feels to be on the receiving end

If i did what those companies did then id deserve it.

You assume my claims are spurious but they are not.

Users who are viewing this thread