wkdtime

Underwear thermally upgraded
Jul 15, 2009
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2019 F82 M4 Comp
Colour Combo
YMB/SS
They've even gone and cancelled all their media meetings! Says a lot when even the Daily Mail comments section (Staunch supporters of this government) are livid.

spikenipple

Wearing official robes
May 1, 2020
Reaction score
What're you driving?
E92 M3, E46 M3, E36 M3
Colour Combo
A29, 416, 299
They have absolutely no f*cks to give, whatsoever. It's despicable.

tony66

Wearing official crakows
Feb 7, 2010
Reaction score
What're you driving?
varies
They have absolutely no f*cks to give, whatsoever. It's despicable.
Scince the scottish health woman and cummings did their own thing i have paid zero attention to the gudelines during covid restrictions,just got on with life as per norm,i will not obey instructions when the folk dishing them out dont set an example

Zletsgo

Achieved official socks
May 15, 2012
Reaction score
What're you driving?
M3 Comp Individual
Colour Combo
Nardo Grey
Seriously WHO G1VES A SH1T.
Plenty it seems, you know the people who followed the rules whilst everyone else was just doing what the feck they wanted.

They'll be praying another dinghy load drowns today so that something distracts from this news story!

M3 GFY

Flexing a golden cincture
Oct 30, 2015
Reaction score
What're you driving?
G80 Mora Purple M3 Competition X-Drive
Colour Combo
Full Silverstone/Black Leather
Knew you wouldn’t with your little Tory boner :muttley:.
Just get fed up with the nonsense and white noise when people are starving, dying etc, getting stabbed, raped, murdered, mugged. I wonder how some people even make it threw the day worrying about what everyone else got up to and not concentrating on their own life, work, family.

Scottyant

Jan 5, 2019
Reaction score
What're you driving?
718 spyder
Hasn’t it always been the case with ALL parties , it’s always been the …. them and us attitude. Probably only hear about it so much nowadays with these leaks because a certain few are trying to bring the government down !

Can’t be assed to worry about it personally any of it infact . Got more interest in the Rolex market :muttley:

fireblade1

Aug 17, 2014
Reaction score
What're you driving?
G80 M3X and X5M50D
Colour Combo
Blacks, Reds and Whites
Just commented on this fooking disgusting behaviour on the covid thread

This whole episode is pretty fookin damming , it’s noted that the ministers have not showed up for planned interviews today , they really do take us for fookin fools, this is after that Pratt Dominic Raab was on yesterday denying a party ever took place , what will it take for Johnson and the rest of these planks to actually be held accountable for there criminal actions:bh: Anyone else also noticed that fookin slimey Tw”T HanCOCK starting to slip back into media on the pretence of raising awareness of dyslexia, why the fook is he given air time :mad:as someone who voted for these corrupt ******s I feel utterly disgusted to the core with what we have ended up with:(

ADL

Jan 12, 2014
Reaction score
What're you driving?
Porsche Cayman GT4
Just get fed up with the nonsense and white noise when people are starving, dying etc, getting stabbed, raped, murdered, mugged. I wonder how some people even make it threw the day worrying about what everyone else got up to and not concentrating on their own life, work, family.

Lol what a load of rubbish.

You only pipe up when someone says something nasty about the tories.

The idea that it’s frustrating to you because it’s detracting from your major concerns about people getting “stabbed, raped, murdered” etc is frankly laughable.

Scottyant

Jan 5, 2019
Reaction score
What're you driving?
718 spyder
Just commented on this fooking disgusting behaviour on the covid thread

This whole episode is pretty fookin damming , it’s noted that the ministers have not showed up for planned interviews today , they really do take us for fookin fools, this is after that Pratt Dominic Raab was on yesterday denying a party ever took place , what will it take for Johnson and the rest of these planks to actually be held accountable for there criminal actions:bh: Anyone else also noticed that fookin slimey Tw”T HanCOCK starting to slip back into media on the pretence of raising awareness of dyslexia, why the fook is he given air time :mad:as someone who voted for these corrupt ******s I feel utterly disgusted to the core with what we have ended up with:(

I wouldn’t let it wind you up blade , I expect the law will be “advised” to let it go !!

Them and us mate always has been always will be .

S6M4

Rocking a new hat
Nov 11, 2018
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2018 M4 competition
Colour Combo
SMB. Black leather, carbon interior and exterior
Normally I'm a live and let live person. But this has really got my back up, people were banned from seeing family, 1000's were fined if they had "illegal" gatherings, businesses collapsed, people dying with C19. And here they are laughing about their party! Fukcing bunch of despicable bustards. But....what the hell can we do about it? Nada. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

wkdtime

Underwear thermally upgraded
Jul 15, 2009
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2019 F82 M4 Comp
Colour Combo
YMB/SS
Seriously WHO G1VES A SH1T.

Plenty, people who had to watch their loves ones wither away behind a Perspex screen who were forced to follow the rules and then you have the government hosting XMAS parties.

DJ Syxx

Aug 8, 2010
Reaction score
What're you driving?
E46 M3
Colour Combo
Stahl Grau & Cinnamon
Regardless of your political views and if you support the Conservatives they should be held to account like any other party in power. The fact they are ducking questions on this is quite shameful. You have probably seen my posts where I state the government is running very much in a machiavellian way and this is one of the prime examples of this.

I used to vote for Conservatives and despise Labour and the Liberals. This time round I won't be voting full stop. The Conservatives with that blonde baboon in charge aren't Conservatives with the direction they are going with their climate crap agenda, the way they handled the pandemic and their lack of accountability. It is a **** show.

Scottyant

Jan 5, 2019
Reaction score
What're you driving?
718 spyder
Regardless of your political views and if you support the Conservatives they should be held to account like any other party in power. The fact they are ducking questions on this is quite shameful. You have probably seen my posts where I state the government is running very much in a machiavellian way and this is one of the prime examples of this.

I used to vote for Conservatives and despise Labour and the Liberals. This time round I won't be voting full stop. The Conservatives with that blonde baboon in charge aren't Conservatives with the direction they are going with their climate crap agenda, the way they handled the pandemic and their lack of accountability. It is a **** show.

Baffoon not baboon :muttley:

ADL

Jan 12, 2014
Reaction score
What're you driving?
Porsche Cayman GT4
@DJ Syxx Agree with nearly all of that mate (aside from the climate measures which I support tbh).

I’ve voted conservative but wont for this lot. They are a disgrace.

fireblade1

Aug 17, 2014
Reaction score
What're you driving?
G80 M3X and X5M50D
Colour Combo
Blacks, Reds and Whites
Sorry mate but this is bollox imo but while we are on the subject of rapes and murders there doing a great job on over watching this arnt they , yep let’s let out a double child killer Colin (cu”t face) Pitchfork only to have to re arrest him because he is clearly as fookin dangerous now as he was then

I digress but let’s not try to defend the indefensible, these fookers are rottin to the core

Users who are viewing this thread