The Business Indeed

Discussion in 'Redish Motorsport' started by Stoobs, Aug 4, 2016.

1. 4 Aug 2016 at 4:59 PM #1
    Stoobs

Stoobs On the path

Your Motor:
    2004 manual silver grey E46M3 coupe
    Just a quick bit of praise for Redish

My low miles 04 manual E46 coupe went in for insp2 and Subframe reinforcement (26k miles and a small crack on the rear passenger fold)
    there are few words that can describe these lads (and Katy's) attention to detail, regular updates, thorough and knowledgeable are some and the assistance I got from James and Katy was superb as my car was a logistical nightmare as I'm now apparently Redish's most distant UK customer at the thick end of 550 miles or so from Bristol!!
    Many people will say oh theyre too expensive this and waiting time too long that but be assured if youre like me and want it done right then youll leave there with no doubts and the waiting list is being gotten on top of so I'm sure James will be taking new work shortly but all in all probably the best car repair experience Ive ever had to sum it up 'you pays your money and takes NO chances!!' with this place.

2. 24 Sep 2016 at 9:06 PM #2
    killerdelt

killerdelt Wearing official underwear

Your Motor:
    2003 bmw m3
    Colour Combo:
    Estoril blue con and black and blue trim and hard top
    Car check

Hi James watched a lot of your videos top workman ship any chance you can book me in on the 3rd of December for a subframe check been told it's ok cars.a 03 with 37 on clock want to keep car so want it looking good be good to have you checked over and get your advice what to do thanks

3. 1 Oct 2016 at 8:53 PM #3
    zed650

zed650 Achieved official socks

Your Motor:
    2004 M3 COUPE CSL
    Colour Combo:
    ESTORIL BLUE / BLACK
    Totally agree :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Would not let ANYONE else do a subframe reinforcment!!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)