Sony PS4 Pro 1TB + Extras

Discussion in 'For sale' started by 123dan, May 17, 2021.

1. 17 May 2021 at 12:22 PM #1
    123dan

123dan Wearing official crakows

What're you driving?:
    E46 M3 CS
    Colour Combo:
    IB / Black
    Hi all

This is a bit of a rough listing before I make a full advert with pictures for ebay in case anyone wants to snap this up first. The console itself is going through a data wipe and then I'll give it a quick dust before taking pictures. The console will come with power cable, HDMI cable, USB cable, earphone/mic, 4 Sony dualshock controllers and a controller recharging dock.

The console is in very good condition, no marks that I am aware of and has worked flawlessly since I purchased it. One red camo dualshock controller that I have just bought for £50 from musicmagpie in perfect working order, one black dualshock controller in perfect working order but the RS has some minor damage to the protective rubber, a second black dualshock controller that has a slight problem with the R2 flipper that doesn't detect full deflection, (only half deflection) and the LS rubber has degraded a lot and finally a blue dualshock controller that is in very good condition but has been suffering from some slight stick wander on the RS. Basically, two controllers that work perfectly, two that have some minor issues that can either be repaired or sold. The charging dock is a third party item and works perfectly. Also comes with two games, Call of Duty WWII and Fifa 18.

£220 including delivery within UK.

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  2. 17 May 2021 at 3:06 PM #2
    123dan

What're you driving?:
    E46 M3 CS
    Colour Combo:
    IB / Black
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some images, the console does have one or two marks on the chassis but nothing major

3. 18 May 2021 at 11:44 AM #3
    123dan

What're you driving?:
    E46 M3 CS
    Colour Combo:
    IB / Black
    Now listed on eBay, price revised :thumbsup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)