At this point I'm very frustrated and go on a rant as they have had the car for 14 days and have only managed to diagnose the fault in this time aswell as miscommunicating with me in a massive way. To top it off the warranty team are asking for an invoice of sale from when I purchased the car (private sale) as it's a high value claim, obviously I don't have one but surely they can't delay or reject a claim based on this? Also I did some reading around and it seems when one actuator dies the other soon follows so I requested they replace both at the same which I see being quite unlikely with Knights as they are not very helpful with these sorts of things. Am I over-reacting or is this something to kick up a fuss about, and if so... What should my next step be? Who can I speak to that holds some authority to tell Knights to get their act together. How do I ensure both actuators are replaced at the same time to save another trip later? To top it off, they've given me a 220d active tourer, it's like a Honda Jazz eith a BMW badge stuck on it.