lexit

On the path
Aug 1, 2015
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2004 bMW M3 vert/c63 amg
Colour Combo
ruby red
Anyone had experience with a Macan Turbo pp?

Looking at a heavily specced 2018 model.

Scottyant

Flexing a golden cincture
Jan 5, 2019
Reaction score
What're you driving?
718 spyder

I had a facelift 2020 model as a loaner for a week , thought it was a beautiful, fast and very capable car tbh .

Edit - I think @rsk21 had one .

Last edited:

rsk21

Sep 13, 2015
Reaction score
Ta mate - yes I did

A very capable all rounder

About as fast as Golf R but so much better built than any of the hyperhatches and more practical. Genuinely fun to drive.

Try and find one on air if you can and if going for one with a black interior would definitely suggest the pan roof too.

A very satisdying car to own IMO

Redman

Jan 17, 2011
Reaction score
What're you driving?
Always looking

lexit

On the path
Aug 1, 2015
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2004 bMW M3 vert/c63 amg
Colour Combo
ruby red
That is some spec congrats. Price looks steep to me but the times are the times today.
Got it for 58k, was up for £62k last week still alot for a 3 year old macan tho. Looked at a 2019 facelift macan s but 63k for a slower car with a bigger screen you don't really look at day to day doesn't add up.

rsk21

Sep 13, 2015
Reaction score

Melvyn

Jan 29, 2014
Reaction score
What're you driving?
991.2 GT3
Colour Combo
Crayon
Ta mate - yes I did

A very capable all rounder

About as fast as Golf R but so much better built than any of the hyperhatches and more practical. Genuinely fun to drive.

Try and find one on air if you can and if going for one with a black interior would definitely suggest the pan roof too.

A very satisdying car to own IMO
Is the air that good Robin?
Have specced it on the missis Macan, the spec is not locked yet for an April build, so can still change.

rsk21

Sep 13, 2015
Reaction score
Is the air that good Robin?
Have specced it on the missis Macan, the spec is not locked yet for an April build, so can still change.

Melv I’d def go for the air on a Macab being used for family duties.

It rides more comfortably and also let’s you set ride out for getting in and out, doing a bit of light off roaring, levelling things up if the back is loaded up etc

A big tick for me - what model is Mrs Melv gettng ?

I love the Macan mate and think you will too, it’s a brilliant all rounder

Amarrk

Wearing official underwear
Nov 8, 2020
Reaction score
What're you driving?
BMW m4cs, Porsche Macan turbo, Mercedes c63s

Can’t speak for the 2018 model but have had the facelifted car for near on two years now. Such an all round capable car. The way it handles you forget that you’re in an suv. I remember pulling on a 2016 rs3 that kept driving right up my **** on the m40, they’re certainly no slouch. The only downside is the space in the back is not the biggest. Not great on fuel either but then that’s to be expected.

Melvyn

Jan 29, 2014
Reaction score
What're you driving?
991.2 GT3
Colour Combo
Crayon
Melv I’d def go for the air on a Macab being used for family duties.

It rides more comfortably and also let’s you set ride out for getting in and out, doing a bit of light off roaring, levelling things up if the back is loaded up etc

A big tick for me - what model is Mrs Melv gettng ?

I love the Macan mate and think you will too, it’s a brilliant all rounder
Hi Robin,
It's the 2 litre one Robin as she only tootles around, I did ring the dealer to see if Ia could change the engine to the S, he said you couldn't do that as each model has to have an allocation, he said if he secures one for the S then he would give it to me.
Was just looking at the difference in the 2 litre to the 3 litre, the S would suit me as it can shift looking at the numbers for 62mph. The other thing was although the S would be around 6k more for a base S than the 2 litre, it comes with PASM as standard and the 20 inch wheels were no cost, a couple of other things as well which meant that although it started at 6k more , for the same spec it was 3k more.
Other thing was , I know how long you can wait for an allocation at the moment, so jumped at this April 22 build .

Take a look at my spec if you like

rsk21

Sep 13, 2015
Reaction score
Hi Robin,
It's the 2 litre one Robin as she only tootles around, I did ring the dealer to see if Ia could change the engine to the S, he said you couldn't do that as each model has to have an allocation, he said if he secures one for the S then he would give it to me.
Was just looking at the difference in the 2 litre to the 3 litre, the S would suit me as it can shift looking at the numbers for 62mph. The other thing was although the S would be around 6k more for a base S than the 2 litre, it comes with PASM as standard and the 20 inch wheels were no cost, a couple of other things as well which meant that although it started at 6k more , for the same spec it was 3k more.
Other thing was , I know how long you can wait for an allocation at the moment, so jumped at this April 22 build .

Take a look at my spec if you like

Melv that is a lovely looking car and cracking spec

The beauty of the Macan as a daily family wagon is that the engibe really doesn’t matter - it’s just such a lovely place to be abs nice car to own you and Mrs Melv will love it I reckon

Melvyn

Jan 29, 2014
Reaction score
What're you driving?
991.2 GT3
Colour Combo
Crayon
Melv that is a lovely looking car and cracking spec

The beauty of the Macan as a daily family wagon is that the engibe really doesn’t matter - it’s just such a lovely place to be abs nice car to own you and Mrs Melv will love it I reckon
Cheers Robin, its been a job getting her out of her X1, I think she will be surprised by this one.

Users who are viewing this thread