KTM 950 sm 2007

Discussion in 'Bikes. Trikes?' started by Wullie, Mar 11, 2018.

1. 11 Mar 2018 at 8:39 PM #1
    Wullie

Wullie On the path

Your Motor:
    M3
    Anyone had one?

A friend is selling one dirt cheap so I'm thinking about getting it. I've been away from bikes for 3 years and tbh I had no desire to come back to them but this is too good to pass on, plus my ncd is nearly up.

Supermoto bikes aren't really my thing, more sportsbikes but again, it's too good to pass on and I'm sure it'll put a smile on my face.

Even if I use it for a year, gain another years no claims and then punt it on, then get another bike before the ncd runs out.

2. 18 Mar 2018 at 4:56 PM #2
    Che

Che Rocking a new hat

Your Motor:
    2015 M4
    Colour Combo:
    YMB - Silverstone
    If you can get it for a price where you can move it on without loss I’d say it was a no brainier. I haven’t rode one but I’ve been on rideouts with a guy who did have one and it looked a hoot :thumbsup:
    If I remember correctly the only issues he had were the carbs were a bit sensitive, he moved onto a 990 after which had fuel injection so the fact he stuck with one was positive.
    Supermotos are great, so much more fun than you’d think, mines only a 400 and still puts a smile on my face when I go out with bigger bikes, so much grunt out of the corners even guys with sports bikes are surprised and impressed.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  3. 18 Mar 2018 at 6:29 PM #3
    Wullie

Wullie On the path

Your Motor:
    M3
    Was meant to collect today but the weather put a stop to that.

I might be doing a deal for a Big Bang R1 which is more my thing, I’ll have to put money towards it but it’ll still work out in my favour in the long run.

The thought of being back on a proper bike has got me a little bit excited to say the least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)