How much to have a new AGM battery supplied and coded by BMW

Discussion in 'E90 Saloon / E92 Coupe / E93 Convertible M3 (2008-2013)' started by AgSurfer, Feb 13, 2020.

1. 17 Mar 2020 at 5:53 PM #21
    mutts

mutts On the path

Your Motor:
    08 e93 M
    Loads of people, How I understand it is the car won’t use the full potential of the battery. Boohoo so you buy a battery in 8yrs instead of 10/12 yrs, if your going to keep the car do it right. As it turns out I paid a lot, so I’m told by my peers, but car has been sweet since and honesty I would pay that sort of price again, paid more trying to diagnose. At a very well known indi, I’m not Tec savvy theses cars are more Tec than motor, Nah get someone that knows, and that costs.

2. 26 Mar 2020 at 6:48 PM #22
    johnybravo

johnybravo Wearing official underwear

Your Motor:
    2010 bmw m3
    easy to code in with Carly (and Carly is worth having anyway)

3. 26 Mar 2020 at 8:41 PM #23
    mutts

mutts On the path

Your Motor:
    08 e93 M
    Tried Carista and friends Karly other than messing with the hazards nothing seemed to change, and it’s a lot of car power wise for the missus so I don’t wanna just try this try that coding/programming coz I just don’t know what I’m doing, she’ll be murder to live with if I break it. It will go to the garage and I will pay, when we allowed out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)