FOR SALE: BMW E46 M3 Depo (OE Style) Smoked Front Indicators & Chrome Bulbs PAIR Coupe Vert

MirrorJohn

Sponsor
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2005 Estoril E46 M3 Coupe, Audi B7 RS4 Avant, Honda S2000 GT, BMW HP4 Carbon, VW Caravelle 4-Motion
Colour Combo
Estoril / Schwartz
I am selling a brand new pair (left and right) of quality Depo Smoked Indicators to fit Bmw E46 M3 (Coupe and Convertible models plus CSL). Unlike a lot of cheaper alternatives available which look very ‘aftermarket’, these are the superior ‘OE Style’ front indicators. They have the horizontal lines in them just like the original lenses. They have a slight smoked tint to them and the design flows really well from the headlight in to the indicator. They look as they should have done from the factory IMO; blending perfectly with the headlight unit. Rather than the standard indicators which look ‘separate’ to the headlights and really stand out, when you fit these indicators they blend in perfectly.

The build quality of these are excellent, as good as OEM. I run them on my own Estoril Blue E46 M3 (which you can see in the photos). To really finish these off, they really need Chrome indicator bulbs, rather than the standard orange Bulbs that the manufacturer supplies. This is why I include a pair of silver indicator bulbs with these lenses in this sale. This removes the ‘fried egg’ orange effect and effectively makes the indicator bulb ‘invisible’. Although it has a silver coating, the bulb shines though orange as normal. In case you do personally prefer the look of orange bulbs; brand new orange bulbs are also supplied with the silver ones.

These fit almost all 2002 and onwards E46 M3 models including the CSL, Coupes and Convertibles. These are the ‘screw-in’ fitment. The only models that these won’t fit to are the very early 2001 E46 M3’s that have a clip-in indicator fitting. If yours is an early 2001 M3 and you are not sure whether yours indicators are clip in or screw in fitment please message me for advice. I do also sell the same style of indicator but with clip in fitment if you have an early M3 and require these. Please message me for more details.

Condition of the indicator lenses and bulbs is boxed and brand New. Dispatched with Royal Mail on a Tracked 24 Service. Please let me know if you have any further questions

Cutters Discounted Price: £55 delivered.

JonKeys

A mere Chipper
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2004 E46 M3 and 2010 E93 M3
Hi, do you still have these?

MirrorJohn

Sponsor
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2005 Estoril E46 M3 Coupe, Audi B7 RS4 Avant, Honda S2000 GT, BMW HP4 Carbon, VW Caravelle 4-Motion
Colour Combo
Estoril / Schwartz

MirrorJohn

Sponsor
Reaction score
What're you driving?
Colour Combo
Estoril / Schwartz
It’s a 2004
I’ve only got the earlier pre facelift clip in ones in stock at the moment.

I am awaiting an order for the screw in ones

JonKeys

A mere Chipper
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2004 E46 M3 and 2010 E93 M3
I’ve only got the earlier pre facelift clip in ones in stock at the moment.

I am awaiting an order for the screw in ones
Ok, great. Can you put me down for one when your order arrives?

Users who are viewing this thread