F1 top ten fastest lap extra point

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by M4lee1985, Mar 12, 2019 at 9:38 AM.

1. 15 Mar 2019 at 2:02 PM #21
    Nunga

Nunga Achieved official socks

Your Motor:
    2003 E46 M3 manual
    Colour Combo:
    Mystic Blue/Laser Anthrazit Stoff
    Historically this is nothing new; pretty sure that in the 50s or 60s a point used to be given for fastest lap. And while I think a point would be a nice reward for grabbing PP, imagine if someone won the championship on qualifying day and not on Sunday. How undermining.

2. 15 Mar 2019 at 2:16 PM #22
    Derekh929

Derekh929 Achieved official socks

Your Motor:
    AMG C63s Coupe, F56 JCW
    Colour Combo:
    BB - WS CR Roof
    No your not, I have watched very little the last few years, I went from being a fan for many many years having visited event meeting the drivers getting autographs collecting memrobilla, for example all Jenson button caps all signed when we seen Jenson at Festival of speed. That was before Hamilton had any minders know 5, Kimi was great when we met him with son he was just like you see him on tv.
    I like the btcc know and other stuff but if they make it good again and Crashstappen getting in the mix blowing his Honda up it may make for better racing this year?

3. 15 Mar 2019 at 2:56 PM #23
    YMBF80

YMBF80 Achieved official socks

Your Motor:
    2018 F80 M3
    Colour Combo:
    YMB / Silverstone
    There isn't much close, in my opinion, to the BTCC, in terms of action and getting close to the teams/drivers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)