***E92 or E93 Wanted***

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Sit, Jun 23, 2020.

1. 23 Jun 2020 at 2:26 PM #1
    Sit

Sit Rocking a new hat

What're you driving?:
    E93 V8 DCT Cab
    Colour Combo:
    Space Grey/Fox Red
    Afternoon,

So trawling the net looking to pick up a V8 M3 before they all die off. I have trod this path several time’s before but never got to point of purchase for various reasons.

Currently running a C1 as a daily to deal with my commute to work and have a genuine gap for a second car to use after my shifts have finished for the week.

Not overly specific but two trains of thought her -

E93 - I love a convertible and my preference would be for a DCT and spec wise upgraded audio and heated seats is all I would really ‘want’ the more the better but the above are pretty definite.

E92 - now I would consider a coupe but would have to be a special edition/individual of some sort (Monte, Dakar, Limited, Alpine etc) again DCT. Spec wise upgraded audio would be a definite but over and above that I am not fussy.

I like contrasting interior/exterior colours but it’s not a deal breaker, I am not mileage sensitive so if miles are a little higher; provided it has been well cared for this isn’t a massive issue.

Not really one for mods so a stock car is preferable or something I can put back to stock ideally.

Budget is between £14-£20k which appears to buy a varying degree of examples, I would say if it’s nearer the top end I would ideally like to see EDC and rod bearings done by someone reputable, if it’s nearer the lower end then it gives me scope to do them if it’s not already been done.

I am in no desperate rush, my wife goes into hospital on Fri for an op so I am probably out the game for a week or so helping her with recovery. If anyone is considering selling theirs and the above fits along with my time frame, it would be good to hear from you.

I have touched base with the cutter selling the individual E93 currently for sale and if that’s still available then I will most probably view that. Just want to ensure I have covered all bases and one isn’t put up for sale a few days after I have bought one.

Was considering a C63 which everyone seems to suggest is more ‘fun’ than the E90 but struggling to get my head around whether it will still be fun when the noise wears off?

Based in Somerset but happy to travel.

Si

2. 30 Jun 2020 at 1:15 PM #2
    Sit

Sit Rocking a new hat

What're you driving?:
    E93 V8 DCT Cab
    Colour Combo:
    Space Grey/Fox Red
    Bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)