E46 M3 KW Clubsport 2 Way Suspension

JonMitch

On the path
Reaction score
What're you driving?
Half an E46 M3 and others
Removed from my car this week, in great fully working condition including original adjustment tools.

£1500 posted within the UK or £1450 collected.

thanks
Hi, thinking about an upgrade for mine. How did you find these? What are you moving on to?

M1b12014

Wearing official robes
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2018 Nissan GTR and 2003 e46 m3 trackcar.
Hi, thinking about an upgrade for mine. How did you find these? What are you moving on to?

Hey buddy - my car started off as clubsport, driven on the road a bit but mainly to track and it was great. Good balance of ride, stance, adjustability and track performance.

But the car has been since built (ground up) to run in the Kumho championship / bmw car club, track only and no road use. Hence i've spent £££££ on a custom Intrax setup for my car. But like for like new, the Intrax is over double so it's a big step up in price and performance.

So i'd say, if you want good road and track setup, then the KW is brilliant - loads of people use it.

cheers

JonMitch

On the path
Reaction score
What're you driving?
Hey buddy - my car started off as clubsport, driven on the road a bit but mainly to track and it was great. Good balance of ride, stance, adjustability and track performance.

But the car has been since built (ground up) to run in the Kumho championship / bmw car club, track only and no road use. Hence i've spent £££££ on a custom Intrax setup for my car. But like for like new, the Intrax is over double so it's a big step up in price and performance.

So i'd say, if you want good road and track setup, then the KW is brilliant - loads of people use it.

cheers

Cheers. How long have you had them and what sort of mileage have they done? Don't suppose you know the spring rates as well?

JonMitch

On the path
Reaction score
What're you driving?
And p.s., track car build sounds ace

M1b12014

Wearing official robes
Reaction score
What're you driving?
Cheers. How long have you had them and what sort of mileage have they done? Don't suppose you know the spring rates as well?

Been on the car since end of 2019 - fitted them going into what ended up being the first lockdown :(. They’ve done about 10000 road miles and about 10 track days.

Nope I don’t know the spring rates - bought them off the shelf and don’t recall being asked any info but at the time the car was about 1450KG so that’s about the only data I would have supplied.

Race car is a labour of love aka a money pit but so f’ing quick! Obviously driver dependant but there isn’t much on a fast track day that outpaces a fully prepped e46.

cheers

monty400k

Wearing official underwear
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2002 BMW M3
Colour Combo
Imola/Black
Where are you, unless Ive somehow missed this info? Thanks

Captain B

Wearing official robes
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2003 BMW M3
Colour Combo
carbon black
Been looking for an upgrade for some time now, so i see you are 200 miles away so presume you would post them if a deal was made? ................My bad now i see how much posted.

Also do they have adjustable camber/caster top mounts, can't see from the picture.

thanks.

Last edited:

M1b12014

Wearing official robes
Reaction score
What're you driving?
Been looking for an upgrade for some time now, so i see you are 200 miles away so presume you would post them if a deal was made? ................My bad now i see how much posted.

Also do they have adjustable camber/caster top mounts, can't see from the picture.

thanks.

Hey - yep fully adjustable top mounts. I can take some more pics if needed.

if posted it will be in two boxes due to weight but fully tracked.

thanks

M3POWERBOY

Sponsor
Reaction score
What're you driving?
E46 M3 SMG Coupe
Colour Combo
Silver Grey/Black Nappa/Alcantara Custom Recaro CS/CSL

thanks.

If you are 200 miles away and are serious I’d jump in your car and view/buy them - I’ve travelled hundreds of miles to get what I want/need plus you don’t get scammed/ know what you are buying etc (not saying the OP is a conman)

M1b12014

Wearing official robes
Reaction score
What're you driving?
Lol thanks for the replies. As above, posted or collection is absolutely fine.

Captain B

Wearing official robes
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2003 BMW M3
Colour Combo
carbon black
If you are 200 miles away and are serious I’d jump in your car and view/buy them - I’ve travelled hundreds of miles to get what I want/need plus you don’t get scammed/ know what you are buying etc (not saying the OP is a conman)

Hey what you implying on both comments "huh"! I'm quite aware that seeing parts in person is always the best option, driven miles over the years to do deals, but its best part of a £100 in fuel and 8 hr round trip.
And whats your interest, you on commision :D

M3POWERBOY

Sponsor
Reaction score
What're you driving?
E46 M3 SMG Coupe
Colour Combo
Silver Grey/Black Nappa/Alcantara Custom Recaro CS/CSL
Hey what you implying on both comments "huh"! I'm quite aware that seeing parts in person is always the best option, driven miles over the years to do deals, but its best part of a £100 in fuel and 8 hr round trip.
And whats your interest, you on commision :D

Sorry you took my comments wrongly - a few people have had bad dealings or weren’t happy with the item lately so was just saying if you are serious go and view- no malice intended

Captain B

Wearing official robes
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2003 BMW M3
Colour Combo
carbon black
Actually this particular set up is what iv'e been wanting to upgrade to for ages, but other essential maintenance stuff has taken priority along the way, so these have come available a few months too soon for my currant situation i think.

M1b12014

Wearing official robes
Reaction score
What're you driving?
Sold despite a few slightly off topic comments. Thanks Rob

Users who are viewing this thread