Dan at Adrian Flux

[email protected]

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2009
Reaction score
What're you driving?
m3
Hi everyone.

This is just a short introduction, I’m Dan and I’ve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for over 26 years.

If any of you on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I have handpicked a small but dedicated team of staff who with me will try and assist you wherever possible. I can assure you we will be completely impartial despite being on the payroll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed-up we will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected. If any of you do not understand an insurer’s viewpoint we will do our best to clearly explain it.

It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With our many years of experience we should be able to answer most queries immediately. If there were issues or a problem that we can’t answer directly we would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and we would then be able to relay an answer back.

I hope this will be of some help for you.

On behalf of myself and my team, thanks very much.

Dan.

Adrian Flux Insurance Services

timtom

On the path
May 8, 2017
Reaction score
What're you driving?
BMW e46 M3,
Colour Combo
steel grey light grey leather
Hello Dan, had a policy with AF many years ago and very pleased so thought I would use again as just purchased a 2002 M3 and wanted to have an agreed value. Spoke to a pleasant enough person but got the distinct impression I was just another number and they couldn't wait to get on to the next nothing like the the 1st time as I remember great shame.
Tim Siggs

[email protected]

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2009
Reaction score
What're you driving?
m3
Hi,
Thanks for the feed back. We do take staff attitude very seriously. I'd really appreciate it if you could PM me your details I'd like to take a look into it.
Regards,
Dan.

equinoxuk

Rocking a new hat
Jul 8, 2015
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2002 E46 M3
Colour Combo
Manual / Silver / Imola Red
My car is insured with Flux and due up in early July will be interested to see what the renewal will be :)

timtom

On the path
May 8, 2017
Reaction score
What're you driving?
BMW e46 M3,
Colour Combo
steel grey light grey leather
Hello Dan

PM sent

Mark M3

Wearing official crakows
Feb 15, 2010
Reaction score
What're you driving?
E91 M3 Touring
Colour Combo
Suzuka Grey with Black Leather
Hi Dan, what's your charge for change of address on a policy please?

Steve Sarg

Rocking a new hat
Apr 9, 2013
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2002 D2 S8
Colour Combo
Black
Just gave you a try, far far too expensive on a new car we're picking up. Chap told me you'd be cheaper after 12 months ownership because you have a high claims experience of new owner BMWs first year. Seems like utter twaddle to me, and no account taken that it is replacing another BMW, that replaced another BMW, that replaced another BMW, etc etc

I won't bother wasting my time again

robs5361

A mere Chipper
Jan 18, 2016
Reaction score
What're you driving?
M4 SSII 6MT
Filled in online details Sunday. 7 calls back pestering me yesterday whilst I was at work and couldn’t answer. Only left an answer message on the 6th call. I said today better for a call.
Call received, short delay whilst put through to an advisor. Advisor wouldn’t contemplate a quote without a tracker.
Staff brusque to the point of nearly rude.
Shan’t bother again

Users who are viewing this thread