CompareTyres.com

Discussion in 'Compare Tyre Prices' started by spunko2010, Dec 10, 2018.

1. 10 Dec 2018 at 1:18 PM #1
    spunko2010

spunko2010 Sponsor

Your Motor:
    2018 BMW M2 DCT
    Colour Combo:
    Mineral Grey
    Hey all.

Been posting on and off here for a while, thought it would be nice to sponsor M3Cutters with my new website as some of you should find it useful - https://www.comparetyres.com

It's quite a simple idea, a price comparison service for tyres - either mobile fitting, fitted at garage or delivered to your house, it compares all delivery/fitting methods, from ~15 fitting companies (Kwik Fit, Halfords, Camskill, ATSeuromaster, etc etc).

I am afraid I can't give any discount or similar to M3cutters users because I don't sell any of the tyres myself directly, just refer users to where you can buy them at the cheapest price. Otherwise I would... :eek: But hopefully it'll still save you money.

PS: Given that it's a new website there may be some issues or bugs. If anyone sees any I'd really appreciate it if you can let me know please. Cheers

2. 17 Dec 2018 at 11:49 PM #2
    m3rosco

m3rosco Achieved official socks

Your Motor:
    E46 M3 ESS VT2-525
    Colour Combo:
    PY
    I can only seem to search by car reg number. I have aftermarket wheels with very different size tyres to what come as standard. So the website is pointless for me! Unless I’m missing something!

3. 18 Dec 2018 at 8:27 AM #3
    spunko2010

spunko2010 Sponsor

Your Motor:
    2018 BMW M2 DCT
    Colour Combo:
    Mineral Grey
    Probably isn't clear enough , but if you check just above the search box for the reg number, you can search by size or by car model. I'll make it more obvious.

4. 18 Dec 2018 at 9:44 AM #4
    Hopz121

Hopz121 Achieved official socks

Your Motor:
    2004 BMW M3 Manual
    Colour Combo:
    Silver Grey with Grey leather
    Just had a quick look on my phone (iPhone 7) and the mobile website seems to have issues, parts of images cut off, couldn’t see the search for tyres without reg etc

Just some feedback for you.

I do like the idea though and think once the website / mobile site is sorted it should do well with enough exposure etc

spunko2010 likes this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)