Car wash water filter-recommendations

mjn

Wearing official crakows
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2011 E90 M3
Colour Combo
Jerez Black with Fox Red Leather.
maybe that’s where I’m going wrong I’m using final rinse but with pressure washer

Is there a need to use a pressure washer for final rinse?

A15X

Wearing official robes
Reaction score
What're you driving?
Bmw m4 vert
Is there a need to use a pressure washer for final rinse?

I dunno! I’m so use to just having the pressure washer hooked up and I do like to blast the soap off

mjn

Wearing official crakows
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2011 E90 M3
Colour Combo
Jerez Black with Fox Red Leather.
TBH, i rarely use a pressure washer when cleaning the car, certainly during the summer. Maybe in the winter to rinse most of the grit n dirt off.

Glennred

Wearing official robes
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2017 M4 CP
Colour Combo
Mineral Grey with Silverstone
I didn't hook it up to the pressure washer, for some reason I thought that wouldn't work... so I attached a hosepipe to the filter.

No idea why I thought that, but a hosepipe with nozzle worked fine for me.

18ME

A mere Chipper
Reaction score
What're you driving?
VW T-Roc R & BMW M4 Comp Convertible
Colour Combo
White / Black & White / Black
I use a Pure Final Rinse filter which isn’t cheap for the unit or the refill but it seemed the easiest system to use and the resin comes in a bag which you just pop in whole. Also has a built in ppm meter.
I don’t use it every time I wash a car but a have a set up that I simple turn a tap when I want to use it.
https://www.juicy-details.co.uk/product/pure-final-rinse-pfr1/

Vish8895

Achieved official socks
Reaction score
What're you driving?
Audi R8 V8 6MT + 2008 YZF-R6
I've had one of these on my long list of little things to buy and never got round to it. If anyone sees these on any sites with decent black Friday deals, please shout up! I'm eager to bite the bullet now.

bmlfc88

Underwear thermally upgraded
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2003 E46 M3 Coupe
Colour Combo
Carbon Black / Imola Red
I've had one of these on my long list of little things to buy and never got round to it. If anyone sees these on any sites with decent black Friday deals, please shout up! I'm eager to bite the bullet now.

I’ve wasted hundreds if not thousands of pounds on detailing stuff over the years, rinse aids, water spot removers, various sealants/waxes, drying towels, blowers…. All have not done what I wanted, take the hassle out of drying my cars after washing!

bit the bullet and bought a 25L vyair DI vessel for £140, without question the best investment I’ve made! Not only does it take the hassle out of drying (you don’t need to), it also allows me wash in direct sunlight without concern.

For Anyone who has an interest in detailing or keeping their car clean, this should be as important to own as a pressure washer or any detailing product on the market.

can’t believe how many videos I see on YouTube suggesting how to clean cars in direct sunlight etc… just get one of these vessels and don’t worry about it!

when I think of how much I spend on my cars and other toys and what not the money I paid for this is a drop in the ocean and the benefits are just amazing and unbeatable

1888ray

Wearing official robes
Reaction score
What're you driving?
Bmw m4
Just phoned them 5%off free next day delivery £88

Users who are viewing this thread