[E36] BMW M3 GT2 (No21)

Discussion in 'Cars for sale' started by Acac, Mar 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12 Mar 2020 at 12:39 PM #1
    Acac

Acac A mere Chipper

What're you driving?:
    1996 m3 evo
    I have been a member on here for a number of years but haven’t been on for quite some time since I sold my e36 M3 convertible, this advert is for my brothers e36 M3 GT2 (No21) so if it contravenes admin/site rules as it’s not officially my car then please feel free to remove it but I thought it would be best offered to somebody on here before it goes to eBay , piston heads etc .

He has owned the car since 2008 , when he got it it had just been repaired so is on the register as a cat d , he ran it around for a year or so but was never really happy with the repair that was done ( driver side wing , bonnet ) as pattern parts were used so booked it in with a very well known and respected bodyshop local to us and had genuine BMW parts fitted , to me if I was not told it had been repaired you would not be able to tell .
    Unfortunately because it came from an insurance auction it came with no service history but he did happen to meet the previous owner a couple of years later who confirmed it did have full history but he had since got rid of it as the car was no longer his , it has got some history since my brother has owned it and has paperwork for various work done .
    When he got the car it already had a scorpion exhaust fitted but was otherwise standard , since then he had eibach coilovers fitted an omp steering wheel ( still has original ) and a aftermarket head unit fitted as the original packed up .

Over the last 10 years the car has been in storage more than it’s been on the road , in 2015 it came out of storage and had an mot (108k miles )and new Vanos unit fitted by Mr Vanos used it for 6 months ( 109.5k miles ) and then went back into storage where it has spent the last 5 years , it has been kept on trickle charge and under a cover .
    I have been to it regularly to start it and make sure everything is as it should be , and a couple of weeks ago it was taken from storage and driven to mine where it is now tucked up in my garage so it does run and drive , mileage is still at 109.5k and will not rise anymore until it is sold .

The interior is in excellent condition ( back seat look as though they have hardly been sat in ) and the arches and doors have no rust , bubbling or holes the only place is the boot lid and the panel just below it and the spoiler has lacquer peel .

All the pictures are from when it came out of storage , no cleaning , no polishing exactly how it went in 5 years ago .
    I apologise as the pictures are taken from recordings we made of it being started and coming out of the garage so if anybody wants more pictures/videos of it I have a fair few to send on .

The last picture is of it going in to my garage .
    As I said I’m certainly not proud of the photos so if anybody wants more info/details please don’t hesitate to get in touch .

He does know it needs work to bring it back to show standards but it is a very good usable classic and as you all know there are not many of these left at all and the ones that do come up for sale can/do command some very large price tags so with this in mind he is asking

£16,500

This could be one of the cheapest ways in to e36 M3 GT2 ownership at this current time .
    Anymore info or details please don’t hesitate to get in touch .

07776490565 Adam .

2. 13 Mar 2020 at 7:06 AM #2
    MERLINV12

MERLINV12 Wearing official crakows

What're you driving?:
    Gone: 2012 M3 Individual ZCP
    Colour Combo:
    Japan Red - Black
    Cannot see any photos.

3. 13 Mar 2020 at 9:12 AM #3
    Acac

Acac A mere Chipper

What're you driving?:
    1996 m3 evo
    My apologies , when I wrote the advert the photos were there but when I posted it they all seemed to vanish .
    If you do require any photos or video then please feel free to either txt or WhatsApp me and I will send them over .

4. 28 May 2020 at 5:39 PM #4
    Cosworth50

Cosworth50 Wearing official robes

What're you driving?:
    2012 m5
    Bump for the owner

rare car these

5. 28 May 2020 at 6:29 PM #5
    M4Kev

M4Kev Rocking a new hat

What're you driving?:
    E36 M3 GT Imola, E46 M3, E46 M3 CSL x 2, E92 M3, F12, CGT No 1 Edition, Porsche GT3 + Bikes!
    Colour Combo:
    Imola Red, Imola Red, Grey x 1 & Black x 1, Mineral White, Black, Black & Racing Yellow!
  6. 28 May 2020 at 6:51 PM #6
    Cosworth50

Cosworth50 Wearing official robes

What're you driving?:
    2012 m5
    Thanks Kev

It was me that bumped it for the OP

Seems a nice genuine chap but the car isn’t the one for me

thanks

M4Kev likes this.
  7. 30 May 2020 at 11:45 AM #7
    kev m3

kev m3 Wearing official robes

What're you driving?:
    BMW E36 M3 EVO
    Colour Combo:
    Estoril/Light Grey
    Send an Email BMW to these asking about service history or if it requires any recalls and they will give you a list of dates and mileages. They usually email back within the 24 hours and are really good

[email protected]

8. 13 Jan 2021 at 9:51 PM #8
    Jjim

Jjim A mere Chipper

What're you driving?:
    2014 X5 M50d / 2010 E93 M3
    Don’t suppose this is still for sale?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.