BMW ConnectedDrive

Discussion in 'BMW Diagnostic, programming and software discussion' started by Dek, Sep 2, 2019.

1. 2 Sep 2019 at 6:13 PM #1
    Dek

Dek Achieved official socks

Your Motor:
    2004 BMW M3 Individual Convertible,AC Cobra replica, 1990 Toyota Celica convertible, 2016 430i
    Colour Combo:
    Mora Purple/Cream white.
    My ConnectedDrive is about to expire and there are 3 packages available. Connected Package Plus-6 services available. Professional-8 services and Professional-9 services at £99,£159 and £239 pa respectively. Personally I find the Satnav and live traffic information most useful but not sure if I trust the suggested re-routes as it makes suggestions with minimal delays and minimal advantages. Also I’m not sure I understand where it’s re-routing me but that’s probably me. So for me the Plus package seems to fit but the SatNav updates are not wireless but via a usb. Is this something a BMW dealer could do more quickly? My previous wireless update was quick and seamless. What are people’s thoughts generally. I’m probably not getting the most out of what I had due to laziness such as the voice recognition but then I hadn’t really paid for it as it was already installed and active. What do folks find useful? Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)