Advice on 1UZ E36 conversion with M112 supercharger

Discussion in 'Engine maintenance, upgrades and modifications' started by E36 Dan, May 6, 2017.

1. 6 May 2017 at 2:56 AM #1
    E36 Dan

E36 Dan A mere Chipper

Your Motor:
    E36 1UZ
    Hi guys,

First of all hi i'm new to M3 cutters.

I have a 96 E36 coupe project to build, it currently has a lexus LS400 1UZFE engine mounted and the loom ECU etc all needed for the conversion bar manifolds came with it

Now... i want to get the car to a high standard for track/road and run the engine N/A then i'd like to go with an M112 charger once im happy with the build

Has anyone completed this on here and if so is there any guides/threads etc, my plan was to use Zurawski motorsport's bellhousing kit and get a 328 getrag box on and his manifolds too

Will i need an adapter plate to fit the M112 ? will i NEED aftermarket management to get it going ? i don't mind going for a completely new management system to get the charger going to its best

i'd love to see what is involved fully before i commit and if there's anything i can avoid doing twice going in blind

Thanks
    Dan

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  2. 1 Oct 2017 at 9:09 PM #2
    Tinker27

Tinker27 A mere Chipper

Your Motor:
    E92 M3
    I do a lot of conversions and use Emerald ecus as they have second to none customer service , ( they have there own rolling road as well ) .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)