A Quick Review.

be02ese

Wearing official crakows
Jul 24, 2019
Reaction score
What're you driving?
2005 BMW M3
Like many folks on here I’ve recently had my E46 M3 in with Redish.

The work they were carrying out was an Inspection 2, and VANOS overhaul. In addition they did a compression test to see if my HG needed replacing.

So I was dealing with James throughout, and I have to say that the work and comms from James and the rest of the team was top notch.

During their (incredibly) inspection of the car a few other bits were picked up. Some required immediate attention, some were just advisory/info only.

I was kept informed throughout via WhatsApp and videos. I knew exactly what was happening with my car at all stages, I couldn’t have asked for more.

My M3 is now in the best shape it’s been, handling beautifully and pulling strongly. As it turns out only 2 shims needed sorting, and the compression test came back strong so it seems overall she wasn’t in bad nick.

Now with the other things attended to, I can further enjoy the car.

I have only trusted my M3 to a select few garages, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Redish for any work you may need carrying out.

Thanks guys.

Camilo

A mere Chipper
Sep 8, 2018
Reaction score
What're you driving?
BMW M3
Glad to hear you had a good experience with them.
I am planning to get my rod bearings sorted and I will be taking the car to James.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread