The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > M3cutters Garage > Member Rides

Old 12th October 2017, 09:24 PM   #401
FrazerD
Achieved official socks

Car: 2002 BMW M3
Colour Combo: Imola Red / Black

Love the detail and now your doing the annoying jobs. Love what you've done with the shnitzer diffuser, something a bit different, might have to be on the to do list.

I want to get new shocks all round but I have lost interest with working on it a bit with being so busy at work and quite like the money I'm saving rather than spending.

Cheers
FrazerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 13th October 2017, 09:18 AM   #402
DJ Syxx
Achieved official socks

Car: E46 M3
Colour Combo: Stahl Grau & Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff J View Post
Rich, tell me about the steering wheel retrim please? ie, where, who, how much? If you don't mind of course, I really want mine doing and yours is perfect
Hey Cliff! Jack at royalsteeringwheels.com done the work. Best to speak to him on a price depending what you want but at the time think it was around 140 with fitting. He's based in Aylesbury so not far from you. Get it done the feel and grip is so much nicer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrazerD View Post
Love the detail and now your doing the annoying jobs. Love what you've done with the shnitzer diffuser, something a bit different, might have to be on the to do list.

I want to get new shocks all round but I have lost interest with working on it a bit with being so busy at work and quite like the money I'm saving rather than spending.

Cheers
Thanks Frazer there's more annoying jobs to come yet just getting the time to do them lol.
DJ Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2017, 02:47 AM   #403
aznbo187
On the path

Car: 2002 E46 M3
Colour Combo: Steel Gray

Looking good! I got a Steel Gray myself and enjoyed seeing the various tail light setups you've been trying out. I like the halogens myself so its nice seeing you didn't opt for the LED route!
aznbo187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2017, 09:01 AM   #404
sbonse
Achieved official socks

Car: 2002 BMW M3
Colour Combo: Silver/Black

Looking good. Need to replace my cowel. Where did you get the puller tool from.
The black bolts in the schnitzer diffuser look good. Prefer the black surround than the chrome.
sbonse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2017, 04:16 PM   #405
DJ Syxx
Achieved official socks

Car: E46 M3
Colour Combo: Stahl Grau & Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznbo187 View Post
Looking good! I got a Steel Gray myself and enjoyed seeing the various tail light setups you've been trying out. I like the halogens myself so its nice seeing you didn't opt for the LED route!
Thanks mate, I am a little old school so prefer to keep it to its period and nice to see another SG owner
DJ Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote