The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > M3cutters Garage > Cars for sale

Old 7th December 2017, 01:56 PM   #21
Hopz121
Achieved official socks

Car: 2004 BMW M3 Manual
Colour Combo: Silver Grey with Grey leather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankclark View Post
Next motor will be a mile muncher, then I might get a tack car in the summer.

Thereís huge interest in my PMís about this car i think I could sell this car ten times over!
It really is a nice bit of kit
I'd hold out and get the best deal mate.

Don't under sell it seems like a fair few interested n here

Car looks lovely though and I think you will miss it this one when it's gone.
Hopz121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 7th December 2017, 11:13 PM   #22
Tankclark
Achieved official socks

Car: M3, M135i, A45 AMG, RS3 8v, C63pp, E63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopz121 View Post
I'd hold out and get the best deal mate.

Don't under sell it seems like a fair few interested n here

Car looks lovely though and I think you will miss it this one when it's gone.
Yeah I’m taking a hardline tomorrow I won’t be fooked about, took it to my father in laws Ford Maidstone garage today and he said the two dealer prices he got were £28,500 and £29,000 so it shows that either Ford or Merc in Ashford were trying their luck, i suspect they thought ‘hmmm E63 to Ford Focus, he’s obviously in the **** financially so will accept anything’

Only problem is now if it doesn’t sell tomorrow how the hell I go about offering it out? I’ve had about 20 messages all around the exact same time from
Keen potential buyers, how on earth do I go about offering it out? I don’t want to mess people about and I’d like the car gone but also know it’s worth
Tankclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 11:17 PM   #23
Skelts
Achieved official socks

Car: R8 gt
Colour Combo: White

Quote:
Yeah Iím taking a hardline tomorrow I wonít be fooked about, took it to my father in laws Ford Maidstone garage today and he said the two dealer prices he got were £28,500 and £29,000 so it shows that either Ford or Merc in Ashford were trying their luck, i suspect they thought Ďhmmm E63 to Ford Focus, heís obviously in the **** financially so will accept anythingí

Only problem is now if it doesnít sell tomorrow how the hell I go about offering it out? Iíve had about 20 messages all around the exact same time from
Keen potential buyers, how on earth do I go about offering it out? I donít want to mess people about and Iíd like the car gone but also know itís worth
Perfect Hold a Dutch auction for all of them
Skelts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 11:34 PM   #24
b21playa
Wearing official underwear

Car: BMW 535d Sport
Colour Combo: Carbon Black/Black

Highest offer takes it
b21playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2017, 01:37 PM   #25
Tankclark
Achieved official socks

Car: M3, M135i, A45 AMG, RS3 8v, C63pp, E63

Sorry guys the car has gone today, buyer turned up today and was going ok, went into proper detail like paint depth gauges the lot probably trying to find fault but I knew the car was mint, the second he turned up I just had a feeling he was a bit of helmet.
He asked for a ten min tests drive which was fine but he floored it down the dual carriageway and then was constantly trying to break traction in it round bends until I told him straight to calm the **** down or I’ll add on bill of £500 for rear tyres.
After that he sat trying to contact Merc to verify it had service history despite mercs own letter stating so (apparently he’s seen many forged)
This went on for over an hour until I got pissed off and phoned them myself and got it sorted within a couple of mins.

After that the money was transferred no haggling thank God or I think I would have totally lost it.
Off he went in the car, turned it around outside my house then wheelspan up the road, total knob but I got my money so all good.
To be honest the amount of interest I had off here alone if he had attempted to haggle I could have sold it ten times over, cheers for the offer guys
Tankclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2017, 03:59 PM   #26
b21playa
Wearing official underwear

Car: BMW 535d Sport
Colour Combo: Carbon Black/Black

Well done, don’t think I would have had the patience
b21playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2017, 04:17 PM   #27
davie3door
Wearing official robes

Car: F10 535d sport/ x5 e70 /E92 M3 Jet Black

Nice on hell of a car for the money.
davie3door is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2017, 04:49 PM   #28
LTK
Achieved official socks

Car: BMW F80 M3 DCT 2015 - PORSCHE 997
Colour Combo: BLACK/GREEN

Quote:
Sorry guys the car has gone today, buyer turned up today and was going ok, went into proper detail like paint depth gauges the lot probably trying to find fault but I knew the car was mint, the second he turned up I just had a feeling he was a bit of helmet.
He asked for a ten min tests drive which was fine but he floored it down the dual carriageway and then was constantly trying to break traction in it round bends until I told him straight to calm the **** down or Iíll add on bill of £500 for rear tyres.
After that he sat trying to contact Merc to verify it had service history despite mercs own letter stating so (apparently heís seen many forged)
This went on for over an hour until I got pissed off and phoned them myself and got it sorted within a couple of mins.

After that the money was transferred no haggling thank God or I think I would have totally lost it.
Off he went in the car, turned it around outside my house then wheelspan up the road, total knob but I got my money so all good.
To be honest the amount of interest I had off here alone if he had attempted to haggle I could have sold it ten times over, cheers for the offer guys
Well done matey....

You get there in the end.. Where did he see it advertised ?

Such a lovely looking car in white...
LTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2017, 08:59 PM   #29
cfoster
Rocking a new hat

Car: W212 E63 amg estate, Merc C220 derv, Smart Brabus Convertible

Nice one mate, I can't stand buyers like that but at least its gone!

i'll be selling my E63 in the coming months as well, fingers crossed it goes as quick as your one!
cfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2017, 06:25 PM   #30
turboman
Wearing official robes

Car: M3 dct saloon

Quote:
He asked for a ten min tests drive which was fine but he floored it down the dual carriageway and then was constantly trying to break traction in it round bends until I told him straight to calm the **** down or Iíll add on bill of £500 for rear tyres.
After that he sat trying to contact Merc to verify it had service history despite mercs own letter stating so (apparently heís seen many forged)

I'd NEVER let any old dude drive a high performance car I was selling without full proof of insurance and I'D. .......imagine if he'd crashed it......

A
turboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2017, 09:18 PM   #31
cribert
Achieved official socks

Car: A wumans one

Absolutely stunning motor! Glad the sale happened in the end. I had someone buying a 5 series of mine and he ragged it. I had to shout at him to slow the **** down. Again he did take the car in the end so all good
cribert is offline   Reply With Quote