The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Forum Sponsors and Advertisers > Adrian Flux Insurance Services

Old 17th July 2018, 10:17 AM   #1
Snowdog
Achieved official socks

Car: 2002 M3
Colour Combo: TS/Black
Question 2018 renewal

Hi, just called AF office in advance of my renewal and was suprised to be quoted what I calculate as an extra 25% premium for a like for like policy, with the same insurer, so little work for anyone to do really if I accepted it.

My circumstances/details have not changed, including accidents/claims /convictions.

As far as I can determine IPT has not increased from 12% since my last renewal in August 2017.

Can you cast any light on the 25% hike as this is not looking favourable just now.

Thanks
Dave
Snowdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2018, 11:15 AM   #2
Snowdog
Achieved official socks

Car: 2002 M3
Colour Combo: TS/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog View Post
Hi, just called AF office in advance of my renewal and was suprised to be quoted what I calculate as an extra 25% premium for a like for like policy, with the same insurer, so little work for anyone to do really if I accepted it.

My circumstances/details have not changed, including accidents/claims /convictions.

As far as I can determine IPT has not increased from 12% since my last renewal in August 2017.

Can you cast any light on the 25% hike as this is not looking favourable just now.

Thanks
Dave
Just wanted to say thanks for the help I've been given on this one, much happier with the deal now
Snowdog is offline   Reply With Quote