The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Other BMWs and other marques > 1M and M2

Old 20th May 2018, 10:24 PM   #21
BishUK
On the path

Car: F87 M2 LBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Benz View Post
I've just asked. Stuart is 99% sure they put a new amplifier on it, but he's going to check for me. Might not know until the morning. Car looks great, but just look closely at the carbon lip spoiler on the bootlid. I don't know if it's factory fit, but just looked a tiny bit like it was lifting on either end to me. Might be fine, but I do have a critical eye
Carbon spoilers are not factory fit, Id say its rare to see an M2 where the ends of the carbon boot spoiler havent lifted ever so slightly.
BishUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 21st May 2018, 07:41 PM   #22
zainster
Achieved official socks

Car: Porsche 981 Boxster S PDK
Colour Combo: Pure White / Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Benz View Post
Looking at your location, and what you describe it sounds like the car AutoSussex have?

If that is the case it went in to Vines because of a humming from the speakers. Was fixed under warranty obviously. I think they fitted a new amp, but could verify that for you if you like.

I've just bought a car from Auto Sussex. I read the reviews on Google about them which were really good. Found both Ben and Stuart nice to deal with. I'll defo have no hesitation in recommending them to others or buying from them again in the future.
zainster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2018, 04:13 PM   #23
And67
A mere Chipper

Car: BMW M2 Lci in LBB, BMW M135, 435 M Sport, e92 M3, Porsche 996 c2, e36 M3

So, after lots of prevarication and waiting, I finally bought said car from the Indy dealer and boy how good is the M2! Just done a 600 mile round trip to wales and never had so much fun and good opportunity to give the car some beans! It certainly also gets lots of attention!

The dealer was Auto sussex and I have had no problems with them and they are very easy to deal with, much more so than main dealers!!

The car I got is a 6 month old LCI in LBB auto with a decent spec. Car feels and acts like new and have the benefit of the remaining manuf warranty and a 4 year service pack at a decent price compared to main dealers!

Thank you to everyone for all ur input and advice😄
And67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2018, 09:12 PM   #24
davie3door
Achieved official socks

Car: F10 M5 & E92 M3 Jet Black & F10 535 d

As long as you have the full dealer history along with warranty your sorted as long as it's not modified only issue you will have should you have warranty issues
davie3door is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2018, 09:22 PM   #25
Uncle Benz
Wearing official robes

Car: 2005 BMW M3CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by And67 View Post
So, after lots of prevarication and waiting, I finally bought said car from the Indy dealer and boy how good is the M2! Just done a 600 mile round trip to wales and never had so much fun and good opportunity to give the car some beans! It certainly also gets lots of attention!

The dealer was Auto sussex and I have had no problems with them and they are very easy to deal with, much more so than main dealers!!

The car I got is a 6 month old LCI in LBB auto with a decent spec. Car feels and acts like new and have the benefit of the remaining manuf warranty and a 4 year service pack at a decent price compared to main dealers!

Thank you to everyone for all ur input and advice😄
Glad you're enjoying it
Uncle Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2018, 08:08 PM   #26
Jaacck
Wearing official robes

Car: A3 S Line 15'
Colour Combo: Black

Jaacck is offline   Reply With Quote