The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > General and Forum stuff > General Discussion

Old 19th June 2017, 03:42 PM   #41
Treblein99
Achieved official socks

Car: m3 f80
Colour Combo: M3 f80 speed yellow mpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiggly View Post
Shut up you and cut your lawn
ive put that plastic stuff down green side up remember

im off to pub now
again.

Last edited by Treblein99; 19th June 2017 at 03:46 PM.
Treblein99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 19th June 2017, 05:48 PM   #42
Raif
Wearing official underwear

Car: E92 M3

Quote:
W T F
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1alpha View Post
Well that escalated quickly...
I know it seems it but in actually fact this has built up from when I've been casually browsing the forum reading threads but not actually bothered to comment i notice the same characters putting things out there with racist undertones and even ganging up on people with more tolerant and liberal views. Im no lefty but i do think its not to be tolerated.

Last edited by Raif; 19th June 2017 at 05:52 PM.
Raif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2017, 05:53 PM   #43
stiggly
Achieved official socks

Car: F82 (non taxi)
Colour Combo: Elephant P1ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raif View Post
I know it seems it but in actually fact in the past when I've been casually browsing the forum reading threads but not actually bothered to comment i notice the same characters putting things out there with racist undertones and even ganging up on people with more tolerant and liberal views. Im no lefty but i do think its bang out of order and not to be tolerated
Best just calm down fella and step away from the keyboard for a bit. Too many people getting bad tempered.

For the record my condolences are with the families affected by this latest atrocity. It's a disgrace and we all need to calm down and find some middle ground.

stiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2017, 07:49 PM   #44
Raif
Wearing official underwear

Car: E92 M3

Quote:
Best just calm down fella and step away from the keyboard for a bit. Too many people getting bad tempered.

For the record my condolences are with the families affected by this latest atrocity. It's a disgrace and we all need to calm down and find some middle ground.

Never been anything but calm buddy. Had the day off and all messages have been sent with my feet up enjoying the heat wave with my girls.

Last nights attack wasn't severe in terms of loss of life but it represents yet more sick people succeeding in their divisive tactics which is very sad for all of us...

Last edited by Raif; 19th June 2017 at 07:56 PM.
Raif is offline   Reply With Quote