The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Forum Sponsors and Advertisers > Adrian Flux Insurance Services

Old 2nd February 2017, 05:01 PM   #1
[email protected]
Site Sponsor

Car: m3
Default Dan at Adrian Flux

Hi everyone.

This is just a short introduction, Iím Dan and Iíve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for over 26 years.

If any of you on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I have handpicked a small but dedicated team of staff who with me will try and assist you wherever possible. I can assure you we will be completely impartial despite being on the payroll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed-up we will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected. If any of you do not understand an insurerís viewpoint we will do our best to clearly explain it.

It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With our many years of experience we should be able to answer most queries immediately. If there were issues or a problem that we canít answer directly we would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and we would then be able to relay an answer back.

I hope this will be of some help for you.

On behalf of myself and my team, thanks very much.

Dan.

Adrian Flux Insurance Services
DAN@ADRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2017, 07:06 PM   #2
timtom
A mere Chipper

Car: BMW e46 M3, BMW x5 4.6is

Hello Dan, had a policy with AF many years ago and very pleased so thought I would use again as just purchased a 2002 M3 and wanted to have an agreed value. Spoke to a pleasant enough person but got the distinct impression I was just another number and they couldn't wait to get on to the next nothing like the the 1st time as I remember great shame.
Tim Siggs
timtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2017, 07:20 PM   #3
[email protected]
Site Sponsor

Car: m3

Hi,
Thanks for the feed back. We do take staff attitude very seriously. I'd really appreciate it if you could PM me your details I'd like to take a look into it.
Regards,
Dan.
DAN@ADRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2017, 07:27 PM   #4
equinoxuk
Rocking a new hat

Car: BMW 02 E46 M3, 17 530d Msport X Drive
Colour Combo: Manual / Silver / Imola Red

My car is insured with Flux and due up in early July will be interested to see what the renewal will be
equinoxuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2017, 01:12 PM   #5
timtom
A mere Chipper

Car: BMW e46 M3, BMW x5 4.6is

Hello Dan

PM sent
timtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2017, 07:52 PM   #6
Mark M3
Achieved official socks

Car: E46 M3 Vert
Colour Combo: Dakar Yellow II with Black Leather

Hi Dan, what's your charge for change of address on a policy please?
Mark M3 is offline   Reply With Quote