The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > General and Forum stuff > General Discussion

Old 18th June 2017, 06:45 PM   #21
Cornford
Wearing official underwear

Car: E92 M3 6MT
Colour Combo: Jerez Black/Bamboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiJai View Post
You weren't discussing her execution I'm afraid you were discussing all the wonderful things she achieved in her life ,least that's how I read it hence me asking and getting the I watched a documentary
Well actually I was just agreeing it was a tragedy and discussing the role divisive media played in it.
I didn't think it was something that needed justifying in a general discussion thread but if it's important to several of you to come and demand an explanation or her life story I'll definitely think harder next time before getting involved in conversation.
Cornford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 18th June 2017, 06:56 PM   #22
JaiJai
Achieved official socks

Car: BMW M3
Colour Combo: Imola Red,Black Nappa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornford View Post
Well actually I was just agreeing it was a tragedy and discussing the role divisive media played in it.
I didn't think it was something that needed justifying in a general discussion thread but if it's important to several of you to come and demand an explanation or her life story I'll definitely think harder next time before getting involved in conversation.
It's replays like that that pissed me off , I only asked what she had done because I didn't know then you get replays like this **** s I'll say **** you very much and goodnight
JaiJai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2017, 07:00 PM   #23
Cornford

Quote:
It's replays like that that pissed me off , I only asked what she had done because I didn't know then you get replays like this **** s I'll say **** you very much and goodnight
Sure thing ok mate, I've clearly taken all these posts from you and others the wrong way, as they've come across combative and unnecessary.

Enjoy what's left of the sun and the weekend
Old 19th June 2017, 06:09 AM   #24
Penetrator
Achieved official socks

Car: M3 CP SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornford View Post
Empathy= weak
Penetrator= super tough

Got it

'Don't want to know about her', but clearly miffed enough at others discussing her tragic execution to come on and message specifically about it. Strange.

Yeah you know how it is when your bored, nothing like reading all the **** that dribbles out of people's mouths on this forum to make you laugh.

And "Penetrator = Super Tough", ****ing roger so I guess you know who I am then
Penetrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2017, 08:24 AM   #25
Cornford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator View Post
nothing like reading all the **** that dribbles out of people's mouths on this forum to make you laugh.
Now that we can agree on!

Quote:
And "Penetrator = Super Tough", ****ing roger so I guess you know who I am then

......Biff? Biff Tannen is that you?
Old 19th June 2017, 08:42 AM   #26
Schuey
Achieved official socks

Car: 2017 BMW F82 M4 Comp Pack
Colour Combo: YMB / SS

Quote:
What did she actually do to be remembered by anyone ? Except her family of course
Hey Mate,

Jo Cox along with her husband were doing a lot for the muslim community it seems, doing things that helped their community and performing an investigation into anti-islam attacks.

This is the reason why Raif (muslim name) and the muslim community as a whole feels her loss. Most likely the reason Raif felt the need to create a new thread.

Make sense now mate

RIP to her regardless as with any good person who loses their life, not dependant on whether they are helping one part of the community more than the other.

I say RIP to Lee Rigby and the Police Officers and people who lost their lives in the recent terrorist attacks in London and Manchester.
Schuey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2017, 01:38 PM   #27
Raif
Rocking a new hat

Car: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schuey View Post
Hey Mate,

Jo Cox along with her husband were doing a lot for the muslim community it seems, doing things that helped their community and performing an investigation into anti-islam attacks.

This is the reason why Raif (muslim name) and the muslim community as a whole feels her loss. Most likely the reason Raif felt the need to create a new thread.

Make sense now mate

RIP to her regardless as with any good person who loses their life, not dependant on whether they are helping one part of the community more than the other.

I say RIP to Lee Rigby and the Police Officers and people who lost their lives in the recent terrorist attacks in London and Manchester.
Quote:
Quote:
No ****s given mate, empathy is for the weak for which I am not.
firstly Raif is a name with no muslim roots.

I can see that she rubbed you guys up the wrong way. I was simply commenting on the news that day. No one asked you to get involved.

Quite offended that you try to suggest that i wasnt just as deeply saddened and shocked by the attack on Lee Rigby and any other terrorist attack which results in loss of life, injury, hurt and divisiveness. This us vs them mentality which extremists on both/either side have is very sad

Anyway she's gone now so you don't need to hear about her helping refugees anymore. Sure you were pleased when Diana died aswell (if you're old enough)

I find that you far right/rascist boys always have personal issues and are pussies when it comes down it eg. Penetrator feeling the need to state that he isn't weak.

Anyway if i anger any of you by having a foreign sounding name or commenting on humanitarian type softness then you are welcome to climb into a ring and have fist fight with me. Adress is Finchley abc, bulwer rd, EN5. I'm there every mon, wed fri night coaching kids (of all races and backgrounds).

If you manage to kill me thats one less "Muslim"

Last edited by Raif; 19th June 2017 at 01:57 PM.
Raif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2017, 01:43 PM   #28
EddieC
Achieved official socks

Car: RS Cosworth, BMW 520d msport estate lol

rip
EddieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2017, 02:05 PM   #29
Penetrator
Achieved official socks

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raif View Post

I can see that she rubbed you guys up the wrong way. I was simply commenting on the news that day. No one asked you to get involved.

Quite offended that you try to suggest that i wasnt just as deeply saddened and shocked by the attack on Lee Rigby and any other terrorist attack which results in loss of life, injury, hurt and divisiveness. This us vs them mentality which extremists on both/either side have is very sad

Anyway she's gone now so you don't need to hear about her helping refugees anymore. Sure you were pleased when Diana died aswell (if you're old enough)

I find that you far right/rascist boys always have personal issues and are pussies when it comes down it eg. Penetrator feeling the need to state that he isn't weak.

Anyway if i anger any of you by having a foreign sounding name or commenting on humanitarian type softness then you are welcome to climb into a ring and have fist fight with me. Adress is Finchley abc, bulwer rd, EN5. I'm there every mon, wed fri night coaching kids (of all races and backgrounds).

Ain't no pussy here pal

Not sure why your firing the Racist card around, oh that's right that's SOP's ain't it. Enjoy your evenings with the kids.

Last edited by Penetrator; 19th June 2017 at 02:15 PM.
Old 19th June 2017, 02:23 PM   #30
Schuey
Achieved official socks

Quote:

Few things here:

1. Don't think anything I said was racist, re-read the post and you should realise this.
2. Don't call me a pussy when you don't know me, I haven't resorted to any personal insults
3. It's a public forum so anyone can get involved in the conversation and share their view. I didn't see you create a thread for the loss of life in Manchester or London, so just picking up on your motivation on creating this thread and my reasons outlined in the earlier post. From your response I believe I was right.
4. She didn't rub me up in the wrong way at all, a good person is a good person regardless of who they are helping, we are all humans at the end of the day. It didn't bother me who she helped, but what does bother me is you picking her out just because she helped out your community. What about everyone else? Who's creating the differences now? To quote you the 'us vs them' mentality.
5. I like the sound of a fist fight in a ring, no chance of anyone getting in trouble then. I also have a 20 year MMA background so by the sounds of it would make for a good dust up. I'm about 150 miles north from you though but I do have family in London, so if I'm ever visiting I may pop in and take you up on that offer. I'd need your full address though, not partial
6. I don't hate anyone, nor muslims, so I wouldn't be out to kill "anyone"
Old 19th June 2017, 02:33 PM   #31
Raif
Rocking a new hat

Some of these comments are a SOP reaction from people with a rascist inclinations and thats how i read it. I look and sound like any white bloke so tend to hear alot of this sort of thing when traveling around with the club.

One of my kids is an Afghan who is now national youth champion in his category and could go on to represent England if he keeps his level of dedication. Think he came from Yorkshire way originally so may have been someone helped by Jo Cox
Old 19th June 2017, 02:35 PM   #32
EddieC
Achieved official socks

Car: RS Cosworth, BMW 520d msport estate lol

I think sop was bread dipped in gravy? What does it mean
EddieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2017, 02:38 PM   #33
Treblein99
Achieved official socks

Car: m3 f80
Colour Combo: M3 f80 speed yellow mpe

treblein99
grand master in origami
take any one on
Treblein99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2017, 02:40 PM   #34
Raif
Rocking a new hat

Quote:
Few things here:

1. Don't think anything I said was racist, re-read the post and you should realise this.
2. Don't call me a pussy when you don't know me, I haven't resorted to any personal insults
3. It's a public forum so anyone can get involved in the conversation and share their view. I didn't see you create a thread for the loss of life in Manchester or London, so just picking up on your motivation on creating this thread and my reasons outlined in the earlier post. From your response I believe I was right.
4. She didn't rub me up in the wrong way at all, a good person is a good person regardless of who they are helping, we are all humans at the end of the day. It didn't bother me who she helped, but what does bother me is you picking her out just because she helped out your community. What about everyone else? Who's creating the differences now? To quote you the 'us vs them' mentality.
5. I like the sound of a fist fight in a ring, no chance of anyone getting in trouble then. I also have a 20 year MMA background so by the sounds of it would make for a good dust up. I'm about 150 miles north from you though but I do have family in London, so if I'm ever visiting I may pop in and take you up on that offer. I'd need your full address though, not partial
6. I don't hate anyone, nor muslims, so I wouldn't be out to kill "anyone"
Bla bla bla you are a racist. If you want to vent then the address works perfectly well in google maps i just tried it. Im white so you'll have to ask for me as i suspect you'll walk in looking for someone brown or with a beard or a turban of some sort
Old 19th June 2017, 02:56 PM   #35
Schuey
Achieved official socks

Quote:
If you want to vent then the address works perfectly well in google maps i just tried it. Im white so you'll have to ask for me as i suspect you'll walk in looking for someone brown or with a beard or a turban of some sort
ok, got it.
Old 19th June 2017, 02:58 PM   #36
Penetrator
Achieved official socks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treblein99 View Post
treblein99
grand master in origami
take any one on

Old 19th June 2017, 02:59 PM   #37
Penetrator
Achieved official socks

Quote:
ok, got it.
Old 19th June 2017, 03:11 PM   #38
stiggly
Achieved official socks

Car: F82 (non taxi)
Colour Combo: Elephant P1ss

Quote:

W T F
stiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2017, 03:14 PM   #39
stiggly
Achieved official socks

Car: F82 (non taxi)
Colour Combo: Elephant P1ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treblein99 View Post
treblein99
grand master in origami