The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Other BMWs and other marques > Bikes. Trikes?

Old 14th February 2017, 09:16 AM   #81
mxboy
Achieved official socks

Car: M3 e92
Colour Combo: White + Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie P View Post
All over the place, Sunday we went Aylesbury.
Ok bud. I will be in touch when the weather picks up!

mxboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 26th February 2017, 01:13 AM   #82
M3Stephen
A mere Chipper

Car: 2001 M3 2002 S3 2002 330i touring Suzuki k6 750

I've been riding for 14 years now. My first bike a nc30 and I remember opening the throttle fully for tuebforst time and thinking this is way too fast and I was never going to get used it lol. After that I brought a brand new cbr600rr and got bored rather quickly that so I brought a brand new gsxr1000 k5 in stealth colour. I had it 4 weeks before having a massive off on it and wrote it off. I've been riding ever since lol. Over thebyeatps I had loads of bikes, the last a few months was a rra fireblade but now I've just got a k6 750 which I'm currently sorting for track use and this year I'm going to concentrate on mainly track time.
M3Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2017, 05:58 PM   #83
sitronic
Rocking a new hat

Car: M3
Colour Combo: beige

I've just noticed this part of the forum after posting a 'any fellow bikers on here?' thread...

Down the years I've owned and crashed all sorts. I used to be into the big Jap stuff but i find them all the same...Over the years I've gravitated to Ducati..these are my babies:

Ducati 1098S Tricolore:

Ducati 916SP:

I mentioned in a previous post that Ducati had a reputation for being fragile and unreliable but in my experience and from knowing fellow owners that's just all cobblers...

Last edited by sitronic; 20th May 2017 at 06:02 PM.
sitronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2017, 06:50 AM   #84
craig1527
Wearing official robes

Car: F80 M3 comp
Colour Combo: alpine white

Had bikes as a youngster started in fields on mates farm then first road bike was a Suzuki TS50ER used for school then moved up to bigger bikes last bike was a VFR in 2002.
Unfortunately some body was too busy on there mobile to watch the road and pulled out of a t-junction into me ended of loosing my left leg and not had a bike since
Stupidly I promised the wife I would stay of two wheels still cant resist going into bike shops whenever I pass and there are some amazing machines out now so tempting
craig1527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2017, 07:19 AM   #85
mattwade24
On the path

Car: E46 M3
Colour Combo: Steel Grey / Cinnamon

Had motocross bikes as a kid, but decided to wait till I was 24 (last April) to do my direct access, against all advice and hate I went straight for a K8 GSXR1000 and absolutely love it.

My old man has a decent collection of bikes ranging from old BSA's (A65 & A10) to a custom triton café racer, Suzuki kettles, a Harley and a range of triumphs.
mattwade24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2017, 06:47 AM   #86
Wullie
A mere Chipper

Car: M3

I've been away from bikes for a few years now but I'm tempted to come back, my NCB will run out early next year so not long to go if I want to keep them.

But, I'm only coming back with either a K5 or newer thou, S1000rr or a bike that's caught my eye at Ducati Glasgow......Aprilia RSVR
Wullie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2017, 08:10 AM   #87
ShaunC
Achieved official socks

Car: 2007 BMW M3

If you have to ride through London, bear in mind the ULEZ rules affect motorcycles too.
I won't be able to ride my 06 CBR without paying once the new rules come into play.
ShaunC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2017, 07:14 PM   #88
Too hot
Achieved official socks

Car: 2017 LCI M4 Comp
Colour Combo: SilverstoneII/Black full leather

Here is a pic of my latest addition
BMW R Nine T

Here are a couple of my Ducati 999 which is for sale !!
Great bike but my old back can't live with it !!

Too hot is offline   Reply With Quote