The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum
 

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > M3cutters Garage > Cars for sale



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th July 2017, 03:55 PM   #1
joegtir
On the path
 
joegtir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 93
Car: 1991 bmw 325i
Default 1995 BMW 328 Orangish Manual/Wood/Hessian 2800

I have another project so my baby is up for sale
this is the ebay link if you are intrested
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/332304611699?
if anyone is in some social media groups please share the link thank you
lots more photos on instagram https://www.instagram.com/joeyzinc/?hl=en

Last edited by joegtir; 14th July 2017 at 04:19 PM.
joegtir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 17th July 2017, 11:22 AM   #2
Coops90
Wearing official underwear
 
Coops90's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Sheffield
Posts: 231
Car: '02 M3, '98 540, '89 316
Colour Combo: Oxford/Cinnamon
Default

That carpet is utterly fabulous.
Coops90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2017, 12:43 PM   #3
DeeezNuutz
Achieved official socks
 
DeeezNuutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Berkshire
Posts: 766
Car: Honda S2000. Looking for an M3!
Default

Definately 'Individual' !

DeeezNuutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2017, 02:31 PM   #4
KSG
Achieved official socks
 
KSG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,661
Car: M3 now SOLD
Default

"...people love this care more than all of the porsches and bentleys..."

��
KSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2017, 08:06 PM   #5
joegtir
On the path
 
joegtir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 93
Car: 1991 bmw 325i
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSG View Post
"...people love this care more than all of the porsches and bentleys..."

��
i know it sounds mad but trust me iv ran a 997 gt3 rs as a daily , bently gtc , r35 gtr , e92 m3 , aston db9 even a few ferraris and people think you are a [email protected] in them cars never let you out of junctions , always try cut you up , every man and his dog wants to race you , leave them parked anywhere come back to find someones drew you a nice go faster stripe down the door with a key , in my experience people seem show you love in tvr's and big lambos and the hypercars stuff . you will always get fab boys that want to talk about the cars when you pull up for fuel , but with the 36 its on a different level everyone loves it when your driving about smiling thumbs up , old and young people come up to you want to talk about the car, touch it and take photos people who dont even like cars .
joegtir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2017, 09:10 PM   #6
Parsley
Achieved official socks
 
Parsley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Hebrides
Posts: 1,607
Car: E36 m3
Colour Combo: Avus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joegtir View Post
i know it sounds mad but trust me iv ran a 997 gt3 rs as a daily , bently gtc , r35 gtr , e92 m3 , aston db9 even a few ferraris and people think you are a [email protected] in them cars never let you out of junctions , always try cut you up , every man and his dog wants to race you , leave them parked anywhere come back to find someones drew you a nice go faster stripe down the door with a key , in my experience people seem show you love in tvr's and big lambos and the hypercars stuff . you will always get fab boys that want to talk about the cars when you pull up for fuel , but with the 36 its on a different level everyone loves it when your driving about smiling thumbs up , old and young people come up to you want to talk about the car, touch it and take photos people who dont even like cars .
Are you 100% genuine mate or is this some serious trolling that's going over my head? Not trying to be funny, genuinely not sure if your serious.
Parsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2017, 09:27 PM   #7
Bharat
Achieved official socks
 
Bharat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Herts
Posts: 720
Car: E36 Evo
Default

I don't get it.
Bharat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2017, 09:48 PM   #8
DeeezNuutz
Achieved official socks
 
DeeezNuutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Berkshire
Posts: 766
Car: Honda S2000. Looking for an M3!
Default

He's got to be having a laugh!!!

This is a wind up!
DeeezNuutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2017, 10:53 PM   #9
joegtir
On the path
 
joegtir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 93
Car: 1991 bmw 325i
Default

100% genuine i know it may sound crazy to anyone who is into cars but most people aint really into cars and if you got a nice one they just think you are a flashy git
joegtir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2017, 08:54 AM   #10
Ry4nster
Achieved official socks
 
Ry4nster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 692
Car: 2003 PY E46 M3 Vert
Default

lolz
Ry4nster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2017, 09:47 AM   #11
Tris
Achieved official socks
 
Tris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,265
Car: E46 M3 and an e36 M3 Evo track car
Default

This car is brilliant, fair play to you!
Tris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2017, 10:30 AM   #12
WayneB
Achieved official socks
 
WayneB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sussex
Posts: 1,029
Car: 2003 M3
Default

I'm gonna go and but some 500 buckets and sand all the paint off, I'll make a killing!

Does that car come with a tetanus shot too?
WayneB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2017, 11:22 AM   #13
joegtir
On the path
 
joegtir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 93
Car: 1991 bmw 325i
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneB View Post
I'm gonna go and but some 500 buckets and sand all the paint off, I'll make a killing!

Does that car come with a tetanus shot too?

No tetanus shot sorry but can come with jager shots
joegtir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2017, 04:03 PM   #14
Robsy
Wearing official robes
 
Robsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Manningtree
Posts: 357
Car: E46 M3
Default

So if you have run all the other cars you say you have, what made you buy an e36 and do this to it!?
Robsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2017, 05:46 PM   #15
Struggle
Achieved official socks
 
Struggle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Manchester
Posts: 640
Car: E92 Space Grey
Colour Combo: Space Grey/Black
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsy View Post
So if you have run all the other cars you say you have, what made you buy an e36 and do this to it!?
The lad used to run a quarter of a million pound car as a daily and went to all the effort of making an E36 into a disgusting embarrisment and is now putting in time and effort into selling it.

Lad sounds a whopper. Let me guess, big beard, flat peak cap and you vape???

EDIT: Just read the eBay Ad, I wouldnt trust you to tie shoe laces with the grammer you have let alone a supercar.

Last edited by Struggle; 18th July 2017 at 05:52 PM.
Struggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2017, 05:49 PM   #16
Parsley
Achieved official socks
 
Parsley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Hebrides
Posts: 1,607
Car: E36 m3
Colour Combo: Avus
Default

It's obviously a wind up.
Parsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2017, 07:10 AM   #17
AshE46M3
Achieved official socks
 
AshE46M3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Preston
Posts: 2,237
Car: Golf R
Default

Although this lad has just put his head into the lions cage it is a bit shady at you lot all jumping on him for just tryna flog his car.

There is a market for this kind of thing (track/drift etc) lads, its not uncommon to see this kind of thing done to a car.

Unfortunately mate its not a proper M/// car, and with the *ahem* 'individual' nature of the styling and then follow up comments - you probably were asking for it!

These lads only buy something if its overpriced, contains a ton of M tax, is totally unessecariliy top of the range and/or makes your car look like a CSL.
AshE46M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2017, 07:32 AM   #18
Parsley
Achieved official socks
 
Parsley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Hebrides
Posts: 1,607
Car: E36 m3
Colour Combo: Avus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshE46M3 View Post
Although this lad has just put his head into the lions cage it is a bit shady at you lot all jumping on him for just tryna flog his car.

There is a market for this kind of thing (track/drift etc) lads, its not uncommon to see this kind of thing done to a car.

Unfortunately mate its not a proper M/// car, and with the *ahem* 'individual' nature of the styling and then follow up comments - you probably were asking for it!

These lads only buy something if its overpriced, contains a ton of M tax, is totally unessecariliy top of the range and/or makes your car look like a CSL.
the utter cheek of you. Quite right though
Parsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2017, 08:14 AM   #19
Rapido
Wearing official underwear
 
Rapido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 291
Car: 2011 BMW M3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggle View Post
The lad used to run a quarter of a million pound car as a daily and went to all the effort of making an E36 into a disgusting embarrisment and is now putting in time and effort into selling it.

Lad sounds a whopper. Let me guess, big beard, flat peak cap and you vape???

EDIT: Just read the eBay Ad, I wouldnt trust you to tie shoe laces with the grammer you have let alone a supercar.
Ironic that the grammar police can't spell the word grammar
Rapido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2017, 09:12 AM   #20
joegtir
On the path
 
joegtir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 93
Car: 1991 bmw 325i
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsy View Post
So if you have run all the other cars you say you have, what made you buy an e36 and do this to it!?
Thanks for all the msg, good and bad they all really do make me smile . Im honestly not trying to troll but i do understand that the internet will use every word you type against you so i understand Im just as bad.

The reason I love BMW's so much is because they are strong cars , low maintenance, cheap to run and repair .

This car I help build for someone who used it for one drift day and lost interest so i ended up buying the car. The car looked a bit sorry for its self in pinky hellrot , i hate spraying and love rusty cars so thats why it ended up the way it did .
joegtir is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:25 AM.


This website uses cookies. By continuing to use the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies this website uses, click here.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 - 2014 M3cutters. All Rights Reserved.