The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum
 

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Forum Sponsors and Advertisers > Cricmcn's Wheels and Styling



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th December 2016, 10:04 PM   #81
cricmcn
Site Sponsor
 
cricmcn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,567
Car: F82 M4 Comp Pack
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky1 View Post
Will I'll be able to put my 275 tyres on the rears? Cheers

Yeah no issues at all mate.
cricmcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2016, 10:46 PM   #82
Pharmed
Achieved official socks
 
Pharmed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 2,628
Car: M3 SOLD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricmcn View Post
Yeah no issues at all mate.
With an e46 and 15mm spacers my 255's sit comfortably on the rear. I would be unsure if a 275 would rub the arches but I am lowered slightly over stock. I also have paranoia over rubbing my rear arches having forked out to get the insides replaced last year at great cost!
Pharmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2016, 11:36 AM   #83
cricmcn
Site Sponsor
 
cricmcn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,567
Car: F82 M4 Comp Pack
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmed View Post
With an e46 and 15mm spacers my 255's sit comfortably on the rear. I would be unsure if a 275 would rub the arches but I am lowered slightly over stock. I also have paranoia over rubbing my rear arches having forked out to get the insides replaced last year at great cost!

Hi mate,

You have them on an E46, Mark is looking them for an E92 M3 which has more room in the arches

Cheers,
Chris.
cricmcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2016, 11:51 AM   #84
Kirbster
Achieved official socks
 
Kirbster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Kent
Posts: 698
Car: White e92 m3
Colour Combo: White with black leather and carbon trim
Default

Hi, do you still have or can you get more of these wheels? Do they take standard size e92 m3 tyres? Also can you get them in bronze or gloss black at all?
Cheers
Kirbster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2016, 12:17 PM   #85
cricmcn
Site Sponsor
 
cricmcn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,567
Car: F82 M4 Comp Pack
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbster View Post
Hi, do you still have or can you get more of these wheels? Do they take standard size e92 m3 tyres? Also can you get them in bronze or gloss black at all?
Cheers


Yes in stock mate and they take oem tyre sizes.

We have hyper silver, gloss gunmetal and satin black. The satin black is quite glossy though, it's the same as the oem colour.

Cheers,
Chris.
cricmcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2016, 01:22 PM   #86
Kirbster
Achieved official socks
 
Kirbster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Kent
Posts: 698
Car: White e92 m3
Colour Combo: White with black leather and carbon trim
Default

Any chance of a few pics in all the different colours. I've currently got gloss black wheels on the car already and had satin black on my old e46 so as much as I like black wheels I was thinking gunmetal or bronze wheels would be a nice change although I could still be tempted with black wheels again haha.
Kirbster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2016, 01:31 PM   #87
cricmcn
Site Sponsor
 
cricmcn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,567
Car: F82 M4 Comp Pack
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbster View Post
Any chance of a few pics in all the different colours. I've currently got gloss black wheels on the car already and had satin black on my old e46 so as much as I like black wheels I was thinking gunmetal or bronze wheels would be a nice change although I could still be tempted with black wheels again haha.


Yeah see here mate.

http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=107336
cricmcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2017, 10:54 AM   #88
shinsplint
Wearing official underwear
 
shinsplint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 245
Car: 2 wheels only for now
Default

Hi Chris, just letting you know ive sent you a PM.

Cheers
shinsplint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2017, 05:52 PM   #89
shinsplint
Wearing official underwear
 
shinsplint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 245
Car: 2 wheels only for now
Default

Just got a set of these from Chris.

Only slight niggle is the front rims stick out slightly on standard 245 tyres. Does anyone run the next size up? If so, any issues?
shinsplint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2017, 03:19 PM   #90
cricmcn
Site Sponsor
 
cricmcn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,567
Car: F82 M4 Comp Pack
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinsplint View Post
Just got a set of these from Chris.

Only slight niggle is the front rims stick out slightly on standard 245 tyres. Does anyone run the next size up? If so, any issues?
Hi mate,

Glad all arrived ok

Just to point out that 245/35/19 is the same size tyre that BMW run on these wheels with the same widths. Some tyre brands can sit a litter narrower than others.. There are some guys running them with 255/35/19 fronts but there is a chance of rubbing with that fitment.

Chris.
cricmcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2017, 09:44 AM   #91
shinsplint
Wearing official underwear
 
shinsplint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 245
Car: 2 wheels only for now
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricmcn View Post
Hi mate,

Glad all arrived ok

Just to point out that 245/35/19 is the same size tyre that BMW run on these wheels with the same widths. Some tyre brands can sit a litter narrower than others.. There are some guys running them with 255/35/19 fronts but there is a chance of rubbing with that fitment.

Chris.
Cheers Chris,

Very happy with the wheels. people seem to agree they're much nicer than the standard 220M. (some photos in the Pics/Videos thread).

Glad I went for the ET20 offset on the fronts. Interesting about them being the standard wheel and tyre size from BMW. Perhaps my Bridgestone Potenza fronts are just more of a stretched shape.

Stelongy kindly sent me a link with a video comparing 245 and 255s, showing that the 255s do rub slightly. No good for me, so will stick with 245.

Thanks again for getting the wheels out so quickly, great service
shinsplint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2017, 10:25 PM   #92
kevM3
Achieved official socks
 
kevM3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: cardiff
Posts: 5,658
Car: 2014 F80 M3
Colour Combo: Mineral Grey ,Silverstone leather
Default

anymore of these in stock?
kevM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2017, 03:14 PM   #93
cricmcn
Site Sponsor
 
cricmcn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,567
Car: F82 M4 Comp Pack
Default

Arriving back in stock next week mate

Chris.
cricmcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2017, 02:33 PM   #94
Jaaydee
Achieved official socks
 
Jaaydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Leicestershire
Posts: 3,266
Car: 2004 BMW M3 Manual
Colour Combo: Titty Silver & Black
Default

Chris, just seen a pic of these on an e46 and they look stunning. Can you get them in offsets that will work on the e46 mate?

I've got fresh super sports in 275 rear and 235 front waiting to go on some wheels
Jaaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2017, 05:00 PM   #95
cricmcn
Site Sponsor
 
cricmcn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,567
Car: F82 M4 Comp Pack
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaaydee View Post
Chris, just seen a pic of these on an e46 and they look stunning. Can you get them in offsets that will work on the e46 mate?

I've got fresh super sports in 275 rear and 235 front waiting to go on some wheels
Hi mate,

We have 2 options;

1;

19x9 et20
19x10 et25

These will fit but will be wide at the front.

2;

19x9 et35
19x10 et38

Fronts are perfect, rears will need a 12mm spacer to sit nice on the E46. We can't mix and match fronts and rears from option 1 and 2 due to stock numbers.

I would suggest option 2 with spacers will be best, we can supply the spacers at a discount with the wheels.

Chris.
cricmcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2017, 07:21 PM   #96
Rodders
Wearing official underwear
 
Rodders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 152
Car: E90 Manual LCI
Colour Combo: SilverstoneII
Default

Hi Chris

I’m after a set of these for e90 ///m3 - gonna wrap them with the new Michelin Pilot Sport 4s rubber - what size tyres should I order, standard sizes..?? (I don’t want any rubbing and am not interested in using spacers either...)

Do you have stock atm..?

Cheers
Greg
Rodders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2017, 04:26 PM   #97
cricmcn
Site Sponsor
 
cricmcn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,567
Car: F82 M4 Comp Pack
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
Hi Chris

Iím after a set of these for e90 ///m3 - gonna wrap them with the new Michelin Pilot Sport 4s rubber - what size tyres should I order, standard sizes..?? (I donít want any rubbing and am not interested in using spacers either...)

Do you have stock atm..?

Cheers
Greg
Hi Greg,

Sorry for the late reply.

Standard sizes are fine bud;

245/35/19 front
265/35/19 rear

In stock and good to go, price is £670 delivered.

Cheers,
Chris.
cricmcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2017, 04:45 PM   #98
Fish
On the path
 
Fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 76
Car: E92 M3
Default E82 M3 M359 Hypersilvers

Hi Chris!

Do you have a set of M359 Avantgarde Hypersilvers in the correct fitment for my stock E92 M3 with OEM sized tyres?

I'll likely get my local fitter to transfer my existing tyres over.

Do these come with BMW centres and the little M stickers?

Cheers,

Fish
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 10:24 AM   #99
Keith
Achieved official socks
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Taplow, Berkshire
Posts: 6,471
Car: S65B40
Colour Combo: Monte Carlo Edition
Default

A few pics for you Chris - took me some time to finally take some , but I promised I'd post some up to help show others what the fit and finish is like. .

Specs:
- Chris's AG359s
- ET20, 9J Fronts + OEM Size 245/35/19 MPSS Tyre
- ET25, 10J Rears + 12mm Spacer + OEM Size 265/35/19 MPSS








Very very pleased with them mate, thanks for a great price and fast shipping, excellent product!
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 10:44 AM   #100
cricmcn
Site Sponsor
 
cricmcn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,567
Car: F82 M4 Comp Pack
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
A few pics for you Chris - took me some time to finally take some , but I promised I'd post some up to help show others what the fit and finish is like. .

Specs:
- Chris's AG359s
- ET20, 9J Fronts + OEM Size 245/35/19 MPSS Tyre
- ET25, 10J Rears + 12mm Spacer + OEM Size 265/35/19 MPSS








Very very pleased with them mate, thanks for a great price and fast shipping, excellent product!

Thanks very much Keith, car looks stunning mate

Chris.
cricmcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:01 AM.


This website uses cookies. By continuing to use the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies this website uses, click here.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 - 2014 M3cutters. All Rights Reserved.