The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum
 

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Forum Sponsors and Advertisers > CA Technologies International Ltd



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th October 2015, 11:45 AM   #1
David @ CA
Site Sponsor
 
David @ CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 801
Car: Vectra C estate 2.0T 16v petrol
Default Extended Wheels Studs

Hi Guys

After much negotiations and discussions, we have been able to secure a new deal for the purchase of extended wheel studs and nuts.
Further more, we are including an allen key (how much time has been wasted trying to find the right size) and a tube of stud lock.


For E model vehicles...
12mmx1.5 in 68mm, 75mm, 82mm and 90mm sizes are now all the same price.
The new price is a much reduced 56.00 inc vat.

http://ca-int.co.uk/single_prod-cHJv...wX2lkPTg=.html



For F model vehicles...
75mm x 14mmx1.25mm
The new price is a much reduced 68.00 inc vat.

http://ca-int.co.uk/single_prod-cHJv...wX2lkPTg=.html


cheers
D

Last edited by David @ CA; 29th March 2016 at 11:46 AM. Reason: revising the links
David @ CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2015, 04:55 PM   #2
ba3bas
Wearing official robes
 
ba3bas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 341
Car: 2007 BMW Z4
Default

Hi David

Which stud is for use with 15mm spacers?

Website state 15mm for the 70 and 80mm stud kits
ba3bas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2015, 10:14 AM   #3
David @ CA
Site Sponsor
 
David @ CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 801
Car: Vectra C estate 2.0T 16v petrol
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ba3bas View Post
Hi David

Which stud is for use with 15mm spacers?

Website state 15mm for the 70 and 80mm stud kits
Hi

you can use either the 75mm or the 82mm.
if you are 12mm and 15mm sopacers then the 75mm is good, if you are using 15mm and 18mm then the 82mm spacers are good.

we keep both in stock. if we happen to out of stock, then it's only a couple of days to get them back in.

cheers
D
David @ CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2015, 10:24 AM   #4
The Simps
Rocking a new hat
 
The Simps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Norwich
Posts: 534
Car: 2003 BMW M3
Default

Hi David,

I've been trying to find a suitable stud conversion for my E60. The stud length can't be more than 50mm from hub face in order to get the wheel covers on. But then when I run my other set of wheels i would 20mm spacers - is this possible?

Thanks,
Simon
The Simps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2015, 10:57 AM   #5
David @ CA
Site Sponsor
 
David @ CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 801
Car: Vectra C estate 2.0T 16v petrol
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Simps View Post
Hi David,

I've been trying to find a suitable stud conversion for my E60. The stud length can't be more than 50mm from hub face in order to get the wheel covers on. But then when I run my other set of wheels i would 20mm spacers - is this possible?

Thanks,
Simon
Simon hi

we are not aware of anything that will do this for you. short of changing the studs over when you want to run the spacers, somewhat defeating one of the main gains of using studs.

sorry
D
David @ CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2015, 01:29 PM   #6
The Simps
Rocking a new hat
 
The Simps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Norwich
Posts: 534
Car: 2003 BMW M3
Default

Exactly as I thought. Thanks David.
The Simps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2015, 04:05 PM   #7
ba3bas
Wearing official robes
 
ba3bas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 341
Car: 2007 BMW Z4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David @ CA View Post
Hi

you can use either the 75mm or the 82mm.
if you are 12mm and 15mm sopacers then the 75mm is good, if you are using 15mm and 18mm then the 82mm spacers are good.

we keep both in stock. if we happen to out of stock, then it's only a couple of days to get them back in.

cheers
D
Cheers David

Is it corr ct that the 68mm are fine for 12mm spacers comfortably?
ba3bas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2016, 06:44 AM   #8
ScottBacon
Achieved official socks
 
ScottBacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12,038
Car: 2018 991.2 C4GTS
Colour Combo: GT Silver
Default

Do these kits have any sort of locking nut included. If not, can you get them?

Thanks
ScottBacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2016, 07:51 AM   #9
Billygilly
Achieved official socks
 
Billygilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Taunton
Posts: 2,374
Car: M3 54 SMG
Colour Combo: Carbon black/black hopefully red again one day
Default

Great price
Billygilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2016, 10:45 AM   #10
DJ Syxx
Achieved official socks
 
DJ Syxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London
Posts: 6,769
Car: E46 M3
Colour Combo: Stahl Grau & Cinnamon
Default

Hi David the price in the first link. Do they come with the Motorsport hardware nuts as pictured in the link?
DJ Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2016, 10:56 AM   #11
ScottBacon
Achieved official socks
 
ScottBacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12,038
Car: 2018 991.2 C4GTS
Colour Combo: GT Silver
Default

This link is a great find David.

Are you sure the link picture of the gunmetal bolts is right? They look like the Neo chrome ones ?
ScottBacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2016, 04:21 PM   #12
markturner
Achieved official socks
 
markturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: london
Posts: 930
Car: 2007 E92 M3 manual, 996.2 GT3, JCW mini
Colour Combo: interlagos blue / black
Default

No Titanium?
markturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2016, 11:51 PM   #13
sives
Achieved official socks
 
sives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: From Hounslow, New home - Nuneaton
Posts: 842
Car: E46 M3 SMG Vert, E36 323ci
Colour Combo: E46 M3 :-Laguna Seca Blue/Cinnamon (also have LSb interior), E36 :- Lambo Pearl White/Cinnamon
Default

Whats the maximum spacer for the 90 mm stud conversion.
sives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2016, 09:38 AM   #14
David @ CA
Site Sponsor
 
David @ CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 801
Car: Vectra C estate 2.0T 16v petrol
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBacon View Post
Do these kits have any sort of locking nut included. If not, can you get them?

Thanks

No, locking nuts are not included.

Yes we can supply, here is a link
http://ca-int.co.uk/single_prod-cHJv...wX2lkPTg=.html



Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Syxx View Post
Hi David the price in the first link. Do they come with the Motorsport hardware nuts as pictured in the link?
No, these nuts are a separate item at 75.00.
http://ca-int.co.uk/single_prod-cHJv...wX2lkPTg=.html


Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBacon View Post
Are you sure the link picture of the gunmetal bolts is right? They look like the Neo chrome ones ?
This is the picture supplied, so yes there are Gunmetal, not neo chrome. The neo chrome ones are the nest product down, as you will there are almost multi coloured.


Quote:
Originally Posted by markturner View Post
No Titanium?
No, only those listed.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sives View Post
Whats the maximum spacer for the 90 mm stud conversion.
20mm, any spacer that is bigger than that will have the stud either combined or will have new locating threaded stud holes.


I will put new links on the opening post to save confusion over the stud kits.
cheers
D
David @ CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2016, 10:52 AM   #15
bakker110
Wearing official robes
 
bakker110's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Derby
Posts: 412
Car: 1971 Turbo Mini/E46 M3
Colour Combo: Carbon Black/Black
Default

Which studs do you use with no spacers?
bakker110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2016, 11:56 AM   #16
David @ CA
Site Sponsor
 
David @ CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 801
Car: Vectra C estate 2.0T 16v petrol
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakker110 View Post
Which studs do you use with no spacers?
These would be the 44mm studs, suitable for std length nuts, for extended nuts you would require longer studs - 68mm. These do not have the rounded end and are flat. We do not have stock of these at present, but can get.

cheers
D
David @ CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2016, 05:40 PM   #17
Rick448
Achieved official socks
 
Rick448's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: North Lincs
Posts: 1,575
Car: 2015 YMB M3 F80
Colour Combo: YMB/Black
Default

Hi. I'm interested in a stud conversion kit for my F80 M3. Could you let me have a delivered price for everything I need. I'm using standard wheels with no spacers.

Thanks
Rick448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2016, 09:29 PM   #18
Cp55
Achieved official socks
 
Cp55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Suffolk
Posts: 1,001
Car: 2005 bmw m3
Colour Combo: Carbon black
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David @ CA View Post
Hi Guys

After much negotiations and discussions, we have been able to secure a new deal for the purchase of extended wheel studs and nuts.
Further more, we are including an allen key (how much time has been wasted trying to find the right size) and a tube of stud lock.


For E model vehicles...
12mmx1.5 in 68mm, 75mm, 82mm and 90mm sizes are now all the same price.
The new price is a much reduced 56.00 inc vat.

http://ca-int.co.uk/single_prod-cHJv...wX2lkPTg=.html



For F model vehicles...
75mm x 14mmx1.25mm
The new price is a much reduced 68.00 inc vat.

http://ca-int.co.uk/single_prod-cHJv...wX2lkPTg=.html


cheers
D
Will these definitely be fine for 20 mm spaces as I said up to 15 MM when I click on the link
Cp55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2016, 09:04 AM   #19
David @ CA
Site Sponsor
 
David @ CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 801
Car: Vectra C estate 2.0T 16v petrol
Default

Cp55 hi

been away last week, so only got today.

Dis you speak with Roy last week regarding this?

cheers
David
David @ CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2016, 10:08 PM   #20
Cp55
Achieved official socks
 
Cp55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Suffolk
Posts: 1,001
Car: 2005 bmw m3
Colour Combo: Carbon black
Default

I did mate thanks all received
Cp55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 PM.


This website uses cookies. By continuing to use the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies this website uses, click here.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 M3cutters. All Rights Reserved.