The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum
 

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Forum Sponsors and Advertisers > Cricmcn's Wheels and Styling



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th May 2018, 04:37 PM   #81
cricmcn
Site Sponsor
 
cricmcn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,047
Car: M4 CS - San Marino Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobo View Post
PM sent
PM replied
cricmcn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2018, 05:19 PM   #82
harraj128
On the path
 
harraj128's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 51
Car: 2011 E92 M3 Mineral White
Default

Hey man looking for spacer kit for the e92 m3 15/12mm kit best price you can do please
harraj128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2018, 04:36 PM   #83
cricmcn
Site Sponsor
 
cricmcn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,047
Car: M4 CS - San Marino Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harraj128 View Post
Hey man looking for spacer kit for the e92 m3 15/12mm kit best price you can do please
PM sent
cricmcn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2018, 09:09 AM   #84
2004sti
A mere Chipper
 
2004sti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 28
Car: 2003 BMW M3
Default Spacers

Hi Chris.

I’ve got an E46 M3, running Eibach sportline springs, 19”CSL replicas I purchased from yourselves and std tyre sizes. What spacers are recommended for this set up, are they in stock, and how much will they cost?

Many thanks, Nigel.
2004sti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2018, 09:12 AM   #85
cricmcn
Site Sponsor
 
cricmcn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,047
Car: M4 CS - San Marino Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004sti View Post
Hi Chris.

I’ve got an E46 M3, running Eibach sportline springs, 19”CSL replicas I purchased from yourselves and std tyre sizes. What spacers are recommended for this set up, are they in stock, and how much will they cost?

Many thanks, Nigel.
PM Sent
cricmcn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2018, 09:17 PM   #86
lay0027
A mere Chipper
 
lay0027's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 1
Car: 2003 BMW e46
Default

Hi, I'd like package 6 for me 330ci running mv2s. 12mm and 15mm please. Do you have these in stock?
lay0027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2018, 09:18 AM   #87
cricmcn
Site Sponsor
 
cricmcn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,047
Car: M4 CS - San Marino Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lay0027 View Post
Hi, I'd like package 6 for me 330ci running mv2s. 12mm and 15mm please. Do you have these in stock?
PM sent
cricmcn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2018, 04:22 PM   #88
AndySM3
Achieved official socks
 
AndySM3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: East Sussex
Posts: 958
Car: E46 M3 Coupe
Colour Combo: Laguna Seca Blue / Grey
Default

Hi I am after a pair of 12mm spacers for the rest of my E46 M3. Can you pm me a price please. Thanks.
AndySM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2018, 09:02 AM   #89
cricmcn
Site Sponsor
 
cricmcn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,047
Car: M4 CS - San Marino Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySM3 View Post
Hi I am after a pair of 12mm spacers for the rest of my E46 M3. Can you pm me a price please. Thanks.
PM sent
cricmcn is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:05 AM.


This website uses cookies. By continuing to use the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies this website uses, click here.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 M3cutters. All Rights Reserved.