The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Forum Sponsors and Advertisers > M3Carbon1

Old 2nd July 2017, 11:10 PM   #1
Cossymax
On the path

Car: M3 E46 powered Compact
Colour Combo: Topaz blue/ blue leather
Default Mapping / Fault finding

Massive thanks to Mike for sorting a map out for my car that is now running a carbon air box with MAF sensor.

It's late and error code and engine management light came up after booting it hard. He sorted it and it was only a post cat sensor that sorts out emissions.

Will get it back on the rolling road to see the difference. Then Mike said he would look at the comparisons and tweek it for the best it can be.

Top service and highly recommended 👍
Cossymax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2017, 10:44 AM   #2
M3CARBON1
Site Sponsor

Location: North London - Global Solution Offered Remotely for all remapping needs or come and see me :-)
Car: 2002 E46 M3
Colour Combo: Carbon - Red nappa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossymax View Post
Massive thanks to Mike for sorting a map out for my car that is now running a carbon air box with MAF sensor.

It's late and error code and engine management light came up after booting it hard. He sorted it and it was only a post cat sensor that sorts out emissions.

Will get it back on the rolling road to see the difference. Then Mike said he would look at the comparisons and tweek it for the best it can be.

Top service and highly recommended 👍
Thanks mate good working with you
M3CARBON1 is offline   Reply With Quote