The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > M3cutters Garage > Cars for sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12th January 2018, 01:34 PM   #1
dakhu1
On the path

Car: BMW
Default M3 Coupe / LSB / Manual / Facelift / only 81k

Hi Folks

A sad backstory to this advert...unfortunately my cousin sister lost her husband to cancer last year and has now put up for sale his cherished M3. He bought the low mileage and mint example as a keeper in Nov 2016 and began the process of making some tasteful upgrades

I told her that I would advertise on here in the hope that a genuine enthusiast (like her husband was) will buy this and look after it - she has just advertised on AT but an example like this really needs to go to someone who will appreciate it hence this post. Unfortunately, the first time I laid eyes on the car was at his funeral and I remember thinking what a lovely example it was - in all our conversations he never mentioned that he had this!

Spec as follows (mostly from the AT ad):

- Laguna Seca Blue with matching leather interior
- 2004 model
- Manual
- 81,000 miles
- Heated electric seats
- Sat Nav
- Harmon Kardon
- Xenon headlights with white angel lights
- Black 19" CSL reps (original 19" genuine alloys included as well)
- CSL boot lid (original boot lid included as well)
- Lowered (unsure of details but original parts included as well)
- Tinted windows
- Customised steering wheel and gaitors
- Painted calipers
- Full service history (last serviced May 2017)
- 5 owners (2 from the same family)

I believe the subframe has been inspected and given the all-clear

The car has been kept undercover in a garage and is based in Telford

The car is in excellent condition and is only being sold due to the circumstances mentioned. The personal plate has now been removed and the original registration of NH04 CRZ has been reassigned

If anyone has more questions either ring the number in the AT advert or message me on here and I will do my best to find out

Lastly, please be sympathetic to the situation and only enquire if you are genuinely interested - my cousin has already gone through the trauma of losing her husband at a young age (early 30's) and has enough on her plate looking after their young son and dealing with all the other things life has thrown at her. Her bro-in-law will be handling the sale and I believe its his number in the AT ad

Thanks

P.S. I cant seem to upload pics but these can be viewed in the AT ad - if anyone can upload here that would be appreciated

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...=ig50dh&page=1

Last edited by dakhu1; 12th January 2018 at 02:39 PM.
dakhu1 is offline   Reply With Quote