The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Other BMWs and other marques > 1M and M2

Old 26th January 2018, 01:39 PM   #121
Lofty
Achieved official socks

Car: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

Car finance is relatively low risk for lenders as they own the car and can come and take it off you if you default. I'd be amazed if you would be allowed to take it permanently out the country, also not having a UK address would make it extremely difficult if not impossible to obtain credit in the first place.
Lofty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 26th January 2018, 01:47 PM   #122
ryn004
Wearing official robes

Car: BMW M3 / BMW Z3
Colour Combo: Titanium Silver / HellRot

What I thought exactly. Guess my best option is to haggle on a cash price for a UK car and a good rate for a car loan from a local bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
Car finance is relatively low risk for lenders as they own the car and can come and take it off you if you default. I'd be amazed if you would be allowed to take it permanently out the country, also not having a UK address would make it extremely difficult if not impossible to obtain credit in the first place.
ryn004 is offline   Reply With Quote