Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > M3cutters Garage > Insurance

Old 16th December 2009, 10:12 AM   #21
[email protected]
Site Sponsor

Car: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeerrrk View Post
Thanks for the introduction dan.

I was surprised at the quote got via the link above, it was almost 50% more than elephant/admiral like for like quote.

Hi,

If you would like to PM me your Name and Postcode i can look into the Quote for you.

Dan.
DAN@ADRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 16th December 2009, 12:30 PM   #22
XKaLiBaR
Site Sponsor

Car: E46 M3 Manual
Colour Combo: Red/Red

Hi Dan,

Whats your policy on trackday cover? Is it included, or do we have to pay per trackday. Also, Carlimits who do driver training days, offer a certificate which is meant to give you 15% off insurance. Can I use that on top of the 15% you are giving to us m3cutter members?

Cheers

Baris
XKaLiBaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2009, 01:36 PM   #23
[email protected]
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKaLiBaR View Post
Hi Dan,

Whats your policy on trackday cover? Is it included, or do we have to pay per trackday. Also, Carlimits who do driver training days, offer a certificate which is meant to give you 15% off insurance. Can I use that on top of the 15% you are giving to us m3cutter members?

Cheers

Baris
Hi Baris,

At present we don't have any stand alone policies for Track days, however a couple of our schemes incorporate it with just an increased excess. At present we don't give any specific discount for a carlimits driver day.

I hope this helps,

Dan.
Old 16th December 2009, 02:11 PM   #24
james5599
A mere Chipper

Car: 2005 m3
Colour Combo: silver grey/imola

just got my quote- 27, 2 yrs ncb, no accidents, no claims,
car standard....
Garaged, low crime area,

£1300- with a 3k excess, oh how I laughed as I hung up!

Even better was 2mins later I got a text from them saying the cheapest quote was £4800

load of rubbish.
james5599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2009, 03:13 PM   #25
XKaLiBaR
Site Sponsor

I just tried adrian flux, who couldnt beat my current quote. I asked how much are you quoting me, and she said way over £1k. She then transfered my call to tiger.co.uk, who then took my details, and transfered me to another 2 insurance companies. Everytime i ended a call, tiger always called me back and transfered me again. Is this normal?
Old 16th December 2009, 03:48 PM   #26
suraj
A Chosen One!

Car: Not an M3 ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by james5599 View Post
just got my quote- 27, 2 yrs ncb, no accidents, no claims,
car standard....
Garaged, low crime area,

£1300- with a 3k excess, oh how I laughed as I hung up!

Even better was 2mins later I got a text from them saying the cheapest quote was £4800

load of rubbish.
Seems like some of you are expecting miracles - when you should have learned by now no one insurer is going to be ideal for everyone. By all means post up your experiences - but don't post up tripe like this, specially when you've been here for all of 5 seconds.
suraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2009, 03:54 PM   #27
james5599
A mere Chipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by suraj View Post
Seems like some of you are expecting miracles - when you should have learned by now no one insurer is going to be ideal for everyone. By all means post up your experiences - but don't post up tripe like this, specially when you've been here for all of 5 seconds.

oh your a toughie arent you..i paid less on an M3 when i 23 with less no claims so i d say its a fair point......

how long i been here hasnt got anything to do with it, my experience is my experience......

you can go suck your sponsers cock now.....

[Edit]

I thought I was clever typing this comment after removing the picture of myself in my avatar, then editing it later on and removing the rude comment. But I decided to put it back.

[Edit 2]

This is his follow up email:

Quote:
I didn't remove my picture before I posted what I put, I was looking to delete to my account....

You insutiated that i tried to hide what I d put? Did I ****! Anytime your in london i ll come tell you to your face suraj!
Keyboard warrior anyone?
Old 16th December 2009, 04:14 PM   #28
Monkey
Achieved official socks

Car: 04 M3 SMG and AUDI A8 QUATTRO V8 TDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by james5599 View Post
oh your a toughie arent you..i paid less on an M3 when i 23 with less no claims so i d say its a fair point......

how long i been here hasnt got anything to do with it, my experience is my experience......

you can go suck your sponsers cock now.....

Insurance quotes differ for everyone. Some are good, some not so good!
Its the way it is.

btw, there was no need for that sort of comment on here!
Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2009, 04:21 PM   #29
james5599
A mere Chipper

dont speak to me like i m a piece of **** and i wont be rude in return....its fairly simple.....i wasnt rude to anyone personally.....i m not rude to people....

to be quoted what i was quoted and then receive a text saying there best price was £4800 followed by an email saying the same, smacks of a rubbish service, which is what i put....
Old 16th December 2009, 08:00 PM   #30
XKaLiBaR
Site Sponsor

Something fishy going on. This tiger company they transfered me to have not stopped calling me all day. It's 8 pm and they are still bugging me. Who the hell have you guys passed my number to!!!!!!
Old 17th December 2009, 09:57 AM   #31
[email protected]
Site Sponsor

Quote:
I just tried adrian flux, who couldnt beat my current quote. I asked how much are you quoting me, and she said way over £1k. She then transfered my call to tiger.co.uk, who then took my details, and transfered me to another 2 insurance companies. Everytime i ended a call, tiger always called me back and transfered me again. Is this normal?
If we are unable to offer you a competitive quote we offer to connect you to Call Connect, They have a large database of Insurers and will collect some details from you and then connect you to the Insurers that will be likely to offer you a more competitive Quote. They will continue to assist you till you get a acceptable quote.

Dan.
Old 17th December 2009, 02:41 PM   #32
XKaLiBaR
Site Sponsor

I have spoken to loads of insurance companies before, and my number has never been passed onto people who sound dodgy, and will not stop calling you, even after 8pm in the evening.

Your company is the first one, that didnt even tell me exactly how much they are quoting me. All i got was 'Way over a £1000'. You need to fix up your services, and giving my number to some pests arent really doing your company any justice either.

These pests are still calling me today, when they call me again, im going to pick up and tell them to go ***** themselves, hopefully that would get through to them, because cheese aint working.
Old 17th December 2009, 05:38 PM   #33
[email protected]
Site Sponsor

Quote:
I have spoken to loads of insurance companies before, and my number has never been passed onto people who sound dodgy, and will not stop calling you, even after 8pm in the evening.

Your company is the first one, that didnt even tell me exactly how much they are quoting me. All i got was 'Way over a £1000'. You need to fix up your services, and giving my number to some pests arent really doing your company any justice either.

These pests are still calling me today, when they call me again, im going to pick up and tell them to go ***** themselves, hopefully that would get through to them, because cheese aint working.
Hi,

If you would like to PM me your Name and Postcode and Contact number I can locate your file and tell you exactly the cost of the Insurance and If they are still pestering you please do tell them to stop.
I shall investigate it further this end as far as we know they should not be calling you at that time of night.

Dan.
Old 17th December 2009, 07:39 PM   #34
Phil M3
Wearing official underwear

Car: 2002 M3 SMG CAB
Colour Combo: Laguna Seca Blue / Black Leather

just got a quote with adrian flux, 28 year old, 6 years protected ncb, fully comp all in at £845, payed £995 last year with elephant so quite happy with that used the link put up by suraj but didnt see anything that mentioned the discount? is that included even if it is happy days!
Phil M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2009, 10:33 AM   #35
[email protected]
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil M3 View Post
just got a quote with adrian flux, 28 year old, 6 years protected ncb, fully comp all in at £845, payed £995 last year with elephant so quite happy with that used the link put up by suraj but didnt see anything that mentioned the discount? is that included even if it is happy days!
If you would like to PM me your Name and Postcode I can mke sure it is linked to the Forum and the discount has been applied.

Dan.
Old 28th December 2009, 05:32 PM   #36
steve
Rocking a new hat

Car: 2004 m3 cab
Colour Combo: carbon black,black

hav bin paying £1140 fully comp for the past 2 years , got a quote from adrian flux a couple of months ago and they almost halved that down to £600 , if that isnt a result i dont know wot is !!
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2010, 03:57 PM   #37
M3B
Achieved official socks

Car: BMW M3 SMG CONVERTIBLE
Colour Combo: Silver Grey / Black Napa

Adrain fluxx, can you do multi car quotes, my insurance is up in april and have the BMW M3 and a MG ZR, Pm me details, resposne please ?

Thanks in advance !
M3B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2010, 05:12 PM   #38
[email protected]
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3B View Post
Adrain fluxx, can you do multi car quotes, my insurance is up in april and have the BMW M3 and a MG ZR, Pm me details, resposne please ?

Thanks in advance !
Hi,

We don't do multi car quotes as we tailor each policy to your individual needs, however we can look into mirroring your NCB on your second car if you have no bonus on it etc.

We will not be able to offer you a firm quote as we cannot quote more then 30 days in advance, But if you would like to PM me your Name and Postcode and Contact Number and i shall put it in my personal callback diary for a date nearer the time if this is something you would like?

Regards,
Dan.
Old 2nd February 2010, 12:25 PM   #39
gsxrm3
Wearing official underwear

Car: 2002 m3
Colour Combo: carbon/imola

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi everyone.
Just a short introduction. Iím Daniel. Iíve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for nearly 18 years now.
If any of you guys on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I can assure you I will be completely impartial despite being on the pay roll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed up I will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected, if any of you do not understand an insurers viewpoint I will do my best to clearly explain it.
It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With my years of experience I should be able to answer most queries immediately, if there are issues or a problem that I canít answer directly I would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and I would then be able to relay an answer back.
I hope this will be of some helps for you.
Thanks very much.

Daniel.

Adrian Flux Insurance Group
have just got my bike renewal in from your company,can you apply the discount to it, cheers
gsxrm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2010, 12:50 PM   #40
[email protected]
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxrm3 View Post
have just got my bike renewal in from your company,can you apply the discount to it, cheers
Hi,

If you would like to PM me your Name and Postcode I can locate your file and look into it for you.

Regards,
Dan.