The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > M3cutters Garage > Insurance

Old 5th May 2014, 04:30 PM   #141
JamieDJA
Achieved official socks

Car: E92 M3, E46 M3, E36 328i, 8V A3 2.0 TDi SLINE
Colour Combo: Atlantis Blue / Black Dakota

Their charges and fees are a piss take, they charge 25 d/debit fees to set it up, 30 renewal fee (just to renew your policy), 25 cancellation fee, 15 key cover which they don't tell you about, 35 to set up the finance in the first place and that's not exhaustive!

Oh and 20% commission I nearly forgot!
JamieDJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 5th May 2014, 04:41 PM   #142
Spread79
Achieved official socks

Car: Jaguar Mk1 / M3 E46
Colour Combo: Steel grey / red

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieDJA View Post
Their charges and fees are a piss take, they charge 25 d/debit fees to set it up, 30 renewal fee (just to renew your policy), 25 cancellation fee, 15 key cover which they don't tell you about, 35 to set up the finance in the first place and that's not exhaustive!

Oh and 20% commission I nearly forgot!
Give sky a go mate I saved over 100 last week on my van renewal
Spread79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2015, 12:47 PM   #143
Bugsy27
Wearing official robes

Car: E92 BMW M3
Colour Combo: Space Grey / Black

I spoke to AF this week about picking up my car on Tuesday, they guy I spoke to told me all the different things that they cover and it sound like its all included in the cover.

I was at the stage of negotiating with the dealer about the price on the car so asked him for a reference number and Ill call him back, he told me they can't give reference numbers, the amount will go up if I call back so why not put down the deposit and he can refund it same day if there's a problem.

Now being in sales myself I knew he was trying to add some preasure so I left it and 2 hours later got an email with a quote and reference number.

Just called back today to take out the policy and the lady I spoke to was really helpful and explained all these extras weren't included like he made out and there's actually charges for them all, we went through them, took out 3 of them which got the price right down for me!

Happy days, can't wait to get my car on Tuesday but if anyone if calling them be careful of the charges and don't be pressured into it!
Bugsy27 is offline   Reply With Quote