The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > M3 and M4 Talk > M3 CSL / M3 GT and other Limited Editions

Old 14th June 2018, 10:59 AM   #21
pony
Achieved official socks

Car: 2006 BMW M3 CS Coupe; 1987 325i SPORT; 2000 FACELIFT 750iL
Colour Combo: Carbon Black Metallic Paint ; Black Nappa Leather

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp View Post
Itís a positive thing.

Donít be negative.
Iím not being negative. Is great for E36 M3s.
pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 14th June 2018, 02:28 PM   #22
mboon
Achieved official socks

Car: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by pony View Post
I be cautious to say all Imola Individuals are worth this as the buyer of this car is a big money spender with a good taste for BMWs. How many more big spenders with good taste for BMWs are out there is the question and would spend £40k ball mark on E36 M3 ?
If you look at the for sale artical of this car, you will see the company want more GT2s and GTs as he has a list of people wanting to buy them.

Not many hang around when they come up for sale either so I would say the market is good enough for them going on that.

And in todays market, is £40k a lot of money for 1 of 50 UK cars with an iconic badge on the boot and low miles. Not really in my eyes.

I think the OP of this car, got a great deal. In a few years to come we will look back on this and think what a bargain.
mboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2018, 03:00 PM   #23
pony
Achieved official socks

Car: 2006 BMW M3 CS Coupe; 1987 325i SPORT; 2000 FACELIFT 750iL
Colour Combo: Carbon Black Metallic Paint ; Black Nappa Leather

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboon View Post
If you look at the for sale artical of this car, you will see the company want more GT2s and GTs as he has a list of people wanting to buy them.

Not many hang around when they come up for sale either so I would say the market is good enough for them going on that.

And in todays market, is £40k a lot of money for 1 of 50 UK cars with an iconic badge on the boot and low miles. Not really in my eyes.

I think the OP of this car, got a great deal. In a few years to come we will look back on this and think what a bargain.
It looks like a nice car and yes it would be nice to see these appreciated and get the recognition they deserve.
pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2018, 12:53 AM   #24
doug16v
Achieved official socks

Car: 2010 M3 Comp Pack

i bought an m3 evo is estoril (a good one) for £4300 in 2013

at the time, i nearly bought a dark green 3.0 GT but was put off as it didn't have an original bumper / splitter (plus wanky uk spec). that car sold for 7k

if id have known the money involved id have paid more attention (story of my life) lol

edit - 3.2 GT was 9k as a benchmark
doug16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2018, 09:05 PM   #25
FulEnglish
Achieved official socks

Car: E36 M3 GT Individual

Great to see these on the up again!

I sold my GT last year
FulEnglish is offline   Reply With Quote