The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum
 

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Forum Sponsors and Advertisers > Rybrook Warwick Main BMW retailer



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th August 2018, 08:19 PM   #1
tim323
Achieved official socks
 
tim323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Leamington Spa
Posts: 732
Car: 2006 BMW E46 M3 Convertible
Colour Combo: Carbon Black / Kiwi
Default E46 M3 parts quote

Hi

Could you quote me on the following parts please? Ive included what I think are the correct part numbers; found on realOEM

Rear wishbone upper bushes (33321092247)
Upper spring rubber (33531136385)
Lower spring rubber (33531094518)

Cheers, Tim
tim323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2018, 08:22 AM   #2
Rybrook17
Site Sponsor
 
Rybrook17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Warwick
Posts: 148
Car: F30 340i M Sport
Default

Hi,

Total for those will be 23.99 including vat and delivery to mainland UK


This price is valid for 7 days from today.

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01926 333 888 with your card details and use customer reference 57460 or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal – [email protected]
Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 00011711 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
Rybrook17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2018, 10:18 AM   #3
tim323
Achieved official socks
 
tim323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Leamington Spa
Posts: 732
Car: 2006 BMW E46 M3 Convertible
Colour Combo: Carbon Black / Kiwi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rybrook17 View Post
Hi,

Total for those will be 23.99 including vat and delivery to mainland UK


This price is valid for 7 days from today.

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01926 333 888 with your card details and use customer reference 57460 or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal [email protected]
Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 00011711 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
I work on the Warwick Tech park so can pop in anytime to pick the parts up and pay by card. Will they be available this evening?

Cheers, Tim
tim323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2018, 11:52 AM   #4
Rybrook17
Site Sponsor
 
Rybrook17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Warwick
Posts: 148
Car: F30 340i M Sport
Default

Hi
Sorry I cant get these today. but can have them here tomorrow
Rybrook17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2018, 12:34 PM   #5
tim323
Achieved official socks
 
tim323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Leamington Spa
Posts: 732
Car: 2006 BMW E46 M3 Convertible
Colour Combo: Carbon Black / Kiwi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rybrook17 View Post
Hi
Sorry I cant get these today. but can have them here tomorrow
Perfect. Ill pick them up around 3:30
tim323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2018, 04:45 PM   #6
Rybrook17
Site Sponsor
 
Rybrook17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Warwick
Posts: 148
Car: F30 340i M Sport
Default

ok can you give us a call to arrange payment and also get you set up correctly
Rybrook17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2018, 10:17 AM   #7
tim323
Achieved official socks
 
tim323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Leamington Spa
Posts: 732
Car: 2006 BMW E46 M3 Convertible
Colour Combo: Carbon Black / Kiwi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rybrook17 View Post
ok can you give us a call to arrange payment and also get you set up correctly
Hi Lloyd

I’ve ballsed up; I need another bush and both suspension rubbers.

Also, what would be the lead time and quote for the below nuts and bolts please mate?

M8x16 hex bolt for rear anti roll bar (07119904101) x4
M8 hex collar screw (33326760669) x 4
M8x10 self locking collar nut (07119905374) x 4
M5x10 fillister head screw (07119904303) x 2
M6 hex bolt with washer (07119904517) x 2
M6x16 hex bolt (07119913015) x 1
M6 hex nut (07129905817) x 1
M12 eccentric bolt (33326863853) x 2
Eccentric flat washer (33326760363) x2
M12 self locking collar nut (33326760668) x2



They should all be around the rear axle for reference

Last edited by tim323; 13th August 2018 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Removed 07129904002 and 07119903076
tim323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2018, 10:13 AM   #8
Rybrook17
Site Sponsor
 
Rybrook17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Warwick
Posts: 148
Car: F30 340i M Sport
Default

Hi Mate

Please see below. This is a total price for it all
Total for those will be 60.77 including vat and delivery to mainland UK


This price is valid for 7 days from today.

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01926 333 888 with your card details and use customer reference 57460or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal – [email protected]
Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 00011711 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
Rybrook17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2018, 10:16 AM   #9
tim323
Achieved official socks
 
tim323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Leamington Spa
Posts: 732
Car: 2006 BMW E46 M3 Convertible
Colour Combo: Carbon Black / Kiwi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rybrook17 View Post
Hi Mate

Please see below. This is a total price for it all
Total for those will be 60.77 including vat and delivery to mainland UK


This price is valid for 7 days from today.

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01926 333 888 with your card details and use customer reference 57460or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal – [email protected]
Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 00011711 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
Spoke to Anthony; all ordered

Last edited by tim323; 13th August 2018 at 02:21 PM.
tim323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:34 AM.


This website uses cookies. By continuing to use the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies this website uses, click here.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 M3cutters. All Rights Reserved.