Old 12th February 2018, 07:18 PM   #121
jada07515
Achieved official socks

Car: E46 M3
Colour Combo: Silver grey track toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoyQ View Post
Hi,

It was great to meet you all on Sunday, as I was the lone M2 owner. My account has only been approved, hence been unable to post any sooner.

There was some banter going around of the inferior interior the M2 has over its bigger brothers - and not quite has the legs.

However, when it finished its run in Service, I am hoping it goes around corners just as quick it goes down straights.

However, I am now thinking of upgrading the exhaust system, from stock to either MPE, Milteck or Scorpian.
Itís a cracking car you have there mate and nice of you to come along! Like we all say itís mainly banter about the m2 but we all pay to have our toys

Iíd have one in a heartbeat if it had 100 more horses and carbon goodies
jada07515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12th February 2018, 07:47 PM   #122
BigBoyQ
A mere Chipper

Car: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jada07515 View Post
It’s a cracking car you have there mate and nice of you to come along! Like we all say it’s mainly banter about the m2 but we all pay to have our toys

I’d have one in a heartbeat if it had 100 more horses and carbon goodies
Well I came from a Z4 2ltr, and taking on bigger BHP does not concern me - its about what you can get down on the road.

Some videos of my little 2 Ltr

https://youtu.be/0n7gLJg7ACk

https://youtu.be/xERJ0KPgsgM
BigBoyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2018, 07:47 PM   #123
ScottyM4CP
Rocking a new hat

Car: 2016 M4 Competition Package+Akrapovic Evolution
Colour Combo: Mineral Grey / Silverstone

Quote:
Hi,

It was great to meet you all on Sunday, as I was the lone M2 owner. My account has only been approved, hence been unable to post any sooner.

There was some banter going around of the inferior interior the M2 has over its bigger brothers - and not quite has the legs.

However, when it finished its run in Service, I am hoping it goes around corners just as quick it goes down straights.

However, I am now thinking of upgrading the exhaust system, from stock to either MPE, Milteck or Scorpian.
Some carbon goodies would look great on your white M2. Akra not in the mix for your exhaust change?
ScottyM4CP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2018, 08:00 PM   #124
jada07515
Achieved official socks

Car: E46 M3
Colour Combo: Silver grey track toy

Quote:
Well I came from a Z4 2ltr, and taking on bigger BHP does not concern me - its about what you can get down on the road.

Some videos of my little 2 Ltr

https://youtu.be/0n7gLJg7ACk

https://youtu.be/xERJ0KPgsgM
Thatís true mate, power without application is a waste
jada07515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2018, 08:09 PM   #125
BigBoyQ
A mere Chipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyM4CP View Post
Some carbon goodies would look great on your white M2. Akra not in the mix for your exhaust change?
Well I have carbon, grill and carbon performance mirrors

Need to fit my carbon sidewalls - but time is an issue.

Then thinking of carbon defuser and splitters

Regarding Akrapovic can not justify 3K plus, whilst Miltek is half the price

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdOhArL-83M
Old 12th February 2018, 08:54 PM   #126
ScottyM4CP
Rocking a new hat

Car: 2016 M4 Competition Package+Akrapovic Evolution
Colour Combo: Mineral Grey / Silverstone

Quote:
Well I have carbon, grill and carbon performance mirrors

Need to fit my carbon sidewalls - but time is an issue.

Then thinking of carbon defuser and splitters

Regarding Akrapovic can not justify 3K plus, whilst Miltek is half the price

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdOhArL-83M
Defo on the carbon defuser and splitter. Yes I guess you have to pay a premium for titanium and build quality! You'd most likely get a fair chunk back when you come to sell it though. Difficult to get discounts too although I managed to get around £700 off retail price for mine back in May last year with free fitting and before/after dyno's.
ScottyM4CP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2018, 09:09 PM   #127
stuartk
Achieved official socks

Car: F10 M5 & E89 Z4 & M2
Colour Combo: Monte Carlo Blue/ Silverstone Merino Leather @ Mineral White/ Red leather

Quote:
Hi,

Hi mate sorry I missed you at the meet. As an M2 owner I thought you scarpered before I got there.

At least you can take it as banter rather than getting all sensitive about it like others on here.

stuartk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2018, 09:36 PM   #128
BigBoyQ
A mere Chipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartk View Post
Hi mate sorry I missed you at the meet. As an M2 owner I thought you scarpered before I got there.

At least you can take it as banter rather than getting all sensitive about it like others on here.

Well, I had 4 years of banter in my previous groups, as I was the only E89 2 Ltr Z4 owner, against 3 ltr turbo cars. There was quite a lot of banter there. However there was plenty of drives and meets, which was great with like minded peeps, rather than loads of teenagers.

I have no issue been the under

Sorry I had to go early, as I had to drive back home, as the wife had cooked me my dinner.
Old 12th February 2018, 09:37 PM   #129
stuartk
Achieved official socks

Car: F10 M5 & E89 Z4 & M2
Colour Combo: Monte Carlo Blue/ Silverstone Merino Leather @ Mineral White/ Red leather

Quote:
Well, I had 4 years of banter in my previous groups, as I was the only E89 2 Ltr Z4 owner, against 3 ltr turbo cars. There was quite a banter there.

I have no issue been the under

Sorry I had to go early, as I had to drive back home, as the wife had cooked me my dinner.
Everyone will tell you I hate the M2 on here. I don't.

Jay had to go too his mrs wanted him to peel the veg
stuartk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2018, 09:45 PM   #130
BigBoyQ
A mere Chipper

To be honest, I miss my Z4 - Its handling and performance were great.

I only had the M2 for 4 weeks, and not had an opportunity to learn the car, so need to book some track days to learn what I can and the car can do.

However looking forward to some drives, rather than just car park meets. Otherwise wife might think I am into
Old 13th February 2018, 01:24 AM   #131
Penetrator
Achieved official socks

Car: RS Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jada07515 View Post
Itís always nice to have a little play and some mutual respect especially with a car as epic as a gt3...just shows your vbox times are suoercar territory

What power are you at now, 450/500?
Absolutely, and the Porsche sounded incredible. Turns out the guy lives just around the corner so I might have to start trolling him for some footage

Power is currently around the 465 mark but once I get the improved tuning software files uploaded and tested etc then sheís going on the Dyno to confirm.
Penetrator is offline   Reply With Quote