The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > M3cutters Garage > Engine maintenance, upgrades and modifications

Old 13th August 2017, 07:34 AM   #1
ad212
A mere Chipper

Car: 2013 E92 M3
Default E92 m3 x pipe , engine remap dct remap

Hi guys looking to have an x pipe with a remap from either evolve or dms

But having read previous comments I'm not sure if it's worth the cash as modding m3's as we all know ain't cheap I have had other cars tuned before but the e92 m3 feels so well set up !!

I would like some comments from people who have had this work done
How the car feels to drive over stock

Please don't reply if you have not had the experience with a modded m3 as some of the previous posts have people arguing about if it's worth tuning a NA 🚗car and they have never had it done

Hope you can help guys
ad212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 13th August 2017, 10:50 AM   #2
V8mike
On the path

Car: E92 m3 coupe

I've had full custom Exaust with x pipe and sport cats noticed it sound smoother and pulled better in revs besides that I'm happy with it
V8mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2017, 09:18 PM   #3
Lee1986
Wearing official underwear

Car: SS11 E92 M3
Colour Combo: SS11 Black leather

My experiences,

Bought my e92 about 7 weeks ago,I had a exhaust made from the manifold back,losing all 4 cats also.had a hand made primary decat, x pipe with decat and a cat back.

I noticed the car was more free to Rev and pull,had more midrange for sure and was noticeably faster.not loads but it was better all round.

Im now having the rod bearings done,plugs,remap and gearbox oil done at Aaron reeve so when its back ill Let you know what it goes like with the map also.

Well worth the decat,gains feel good.
Lee1986 is offline   Reply With Quote