The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > M3 and M4 Talk > E90 Saloon / E92 Coupe / E93 Convertible M3 (2008-2013)

Old 11th July 2018, 09:44 AM   #1
JezM
On the path

Car: E92 M3 DCT
Cool Black Supercharged M3 - Wide arch 600hp

Was up at Abingdon for a trackday last Friday and this fella was also in attendance. Had a little chat with the guy who owned it, don't think he is on here. Car was pretty cool, sounded lovely and was quite tail happy!

Anyway, thought i'd share a few pics and a little vid. Photos are off my iphone so not amazing. I had my SLR with me but due mostly to the 30 degree heat i just couldn't be arsed faffing around with it.

Acceleration vid https://youtu.be/50oNwI28bnU
JezM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11th July 2018, 05:38 PM   #2
adymi16
On the path

Car: e92 m3

i was there in my megane F1 , spent most of the day on 3 wheels chasing everything like a rabid dog lol.

i chatted to this guy for a while, saw it getting tow'd, then waiting for recovery out on the road, so guess it broke (felt for him) .
adymi16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2018, 08:05 PM   #3
Andy318is
Wearing official underwear

Car: 2008 BMW M3

This was for sale on here a few months back. Maybe it was the new owner?
Andy318is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2018, 08:27 AM   #4
JezM
On the path

Car: E92 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by adymi16 View Post
i was there in my megane F1 , spent most of the day on 3 wheels chasing everything like a rabid dog lol.

i chatted to this guy for a while, saw it getting tow'd, then waiting for recovery out on the road, so guess it broke (felt for him) .
Ah yeah i did see your car. I don't think i was on track at the same time throughout the day though..

Was my first outing on track with my M3 so i was going fairly easy on it. Decent track, shame you can't really watch much of the on track action.. i wanted to take some shots but there is nowhere to go stand.

Yeah, it cut out as he was leaving. I had a little chat with him then whilst he was waiting for the AA. Turned out to be a dead fuel pump.
JezM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2018, 06:07 PM   #5
5tuart
Achieved official socks

Car: 2011 BMW M3
Colour Combo: LeMans Blue/Platinum

Yeah I think Liberty_Wk sold this in Feb? So now the only two Harrop's I know of both have new owners!
5tuart is online now   Reply With Quote