The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > M3cutters Garage > Cars for sale

Old 19th July 2017, 09:46 AM   #21
joegtir
On the path

Car: 1991 bmw 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggle View Post
The lad used to run a quarter of a million pound car as a daily and went to all the effort of making an E36 into a disgusting embarrisment and is now putting in time and effort into selling it.

Lad sounds a whopper. Let me guess, big beard, flat peak cap and you vape???

EDIT: Just read the eBay Ad, I wouldnt trust you to tie shoe laces with the grammer you have let alone a supercar.
No beard, no cap , no sailor tats and I don't vape bro !

Im very sorry about the grammar and spelling i have very bad Dyslexia , when i was at school around age 13 i could not write or read more than 4 letter words, it was a joke even when left school at 16 i still couldn't read , but when i was 13 my technology teacher would let me go to his class instead of English lessons so I would work on the schools go karts and we would go race them at the weekends .
Im now 35 my reading and spelling is a little better but i know not that much , I have owned around 200 so far in my life and worked on meny more , I have a race licence, I teach people to drive , prepped cars for for f1 drivers and been lucky enough to sit next to them in a car on circuit telling me what a good car iv built .
I enjoy my work and luckily i get to choose whos cars i work on . Its not about the money to me i do it because i love it. I can be a right snob too so if people who tell me i need to have correct grammar to work on there cars i just tell them to jog on .
joegtir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 19th July 2017, 10:07 AM   #22
joegtir
On the path

this is my bring some money and a car and we can race face

hope you kids have a nice day im off to [email protected] some s#it up
Old 19th July 2017, 10:38 AM   #23
Tris
Achieved official socks

Car: E46 M3 and an e36 M3 Evo track car

God this forum is full of egotistical tits. I rarely read a thread these days that doesn't decend into a slagging match.

How dare you be different Joegtir! Don't you know this is a forum for csl look a likes and M4's on tick???
Tris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2017, 12:07 PM   #24
Parsley
Achieved official socks

Car: E36 m3
Colour Combo: Avus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tris View Post
God this forum is full of egotistical tits. I rarely read a thread these days that doesn't decend into a slagging match.

How dare you be different Joegtir! Don't you know this is a forum for csl look a likes and M4's on tick???
Parsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2017, 12:10 PM   #25
Parsley
Achieved official socks

Car: E36 m3
Colour Combo: Avus

best thread in ages
Parsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2017, 12:36 PM   #26
Jlynch1984
Wearing official underwear

Car: E46 Laguna Seca Blue Vert

Joegtir- good for you.
Jlynch1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2017, 12:55 PM   #27
E46CoupeM3
Achieved official socks

Car: 2001 BMW M3
Colour Combo: Carbon Black

I don't like the car but each to their own, and if it sells for decent money I'll take a leaf out of his book if I ever sell the 328 and paint stripper it and nail a cow hide to the roof so the rear arches are in keeping with the rustic aesthetic
E46CoupeM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2017, 02:08 PM   #28
Robsy
Wearing official robes

Car: E46 M3

Genuinely wasn't slagging the dude off, just wondered why after owning all the exotic metal he had done that he ended up with this!

And if you like rust then bmws are definitely for you !! Lol.

Good luck with the sale, sure there is someone out there somewhere who would enjoy the car.
Robsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2017, 02:51 PM   #29
niracka
Rocking a new hat

Car: 2003 BMW M3 SMG
Colour Combo: Silver grey / Imola red

Quote:
Originally Posted by joegtir View Post
The reason I love BMW's so much is because they are strong cars , low maintenance, cheap to run and repair .
Wanna buy an M3?
niracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2017, 05:17 AM   #30
Homz
On the path

Car: E92 M3 Coupe
Colour Combo: Interlagos Blue / Black

Joegtir - Fair play mate. Shut some people down right there.

I love the ratty look. Looking to do something similar to my work van. Good luck with the sale!

(I'm very jealous of all your track and car experience! Sounds like you've done some cool sh1t!).

Last edited by Homz; 20th July 2017 at 05:22 AM.
Homz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2017, 07:14 AM   #31
AshE46M3
Achieved official socks

Car: Golf R

Joe

Crazy how a forum supposedly full of like minded enthusiasts (read keyboard warriors) is so quick to jump on someone else and start tearing chunks out of them.

Yet you go to a car meet and no one even has the balls to talk to you.

Just highlights exactly whats sadly wrong with the world these days.

Last edited by AshE46M3; 20th July 2017 at 07:17 AM.
AshE46M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2017, 08:58 AM   #32
sash87
Achieved official socks

Car: M140i
Colour Combo: MG / Black

I still can't work out if this is a troll post or not?

Can you take a pic of you in the car with today's paper to prove it's real?
sash87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2017, 09:20 AM   #33
joegtir
On the path

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash87 View Post
I still can't work out if this is a troll post or not?

Can you take a pic of you in the car with today's paper to prove it's real?
how about bring your 92 down and you can take mine out if i can take yours out , your welcome to drive it as hard as you like i cant say fairer than that
Old 20th July 2017, 10:33 AM   #34
joegtir
On the path

Thanks for all the comments again really makes me and my mates smile .
I should say i sorry if i come across like a arse, it maybe is how i type because i just read and write points i dont really understand where the . , " ; and ! go my mates all think im shouting in text msgs .
The reason i drive a 36 is because its cheap to run,a diff in a db9 cost more than my car and we have blown up a few of them in the past only 40 in the 36 . im not rich and you need to be to have any of these cars and drive them hard. i like to gauge a car on smiles per mile instead of how shiny it is and how much it cost. I could go get one on tick tomorrow im sure but i hate owing cash to anyone . one day i hope il spec a brand new car but there is too meny old ones i need to own and drive first really.
Most of the 'i dont like your car' comments really do remind me of school yard crap , these cars are like trainers and just because mine aint brand new and aint nike air they are crap , i like it when someone says 'i dont like that why didnt you do this or why dint you try this' , just saying something is crap because you dont like it makes you sound like a proper idiot.
Alot of them photos are took at mira and im not aloud to talk about alot of the things iv seen but it is common knowledge that prototype cars have been stolen from there in the past and sold on as brand new cars they only have 400k miles on them !!. I have wokred for bmw in the past and also had to refuse brand new cars on behalf of people off them for defaults in the builds. i cant stress this point enough because alot of people think they have a mint car brand new car when its full of filler because its been smashed up before its even been registered . the reason i say this is because unless you built the car yourself and have worked on it every time it needed something you dont know what is what on it or whos been working on it . one bmw garage local to me glued a sump plug in just a few month ago for a friend of mine . if anyone would like me to look at your car and tell you wants wrong and maybe whats happend to it before you got it please drop me a msg . any the haters please drop me your build threads id love to help out .
Most the car in them photos were other peoples who i would look after and run for them in the past sometimes. I will work on a fleet of cars and end up driving one for two weeks at at time ,other i might keep for a night, its defo changed the way i looked at cars when i started because i was having to put fuel in them and tyres and brakes out of my pocket .
Before id driven any m3s id only been in 3 e46 csl's loved the noise , loved how brutal the smg felt but i never got to drive them, i first drove a e92 again fell in love , drove a 46 after and it didnt feel as special , since then i have owned two 36 saloon m3 evos and about 10 other bmws i do love them untill i go out in a newer faster one, for the past few months iv been looking into getting a 92 but last saturday my best mate got this , its a individual with every extra 74k new it was on its 4th full tank in 5 days he drives it hard and that what these cars were built for we maybe taking it to donnington park for a track day and i said i buy him a set of tyres if we take it.