The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > M3cutters Garage > Engine maintenance, upgrades and modifications

Old 6th May 2017, 01:56 AM   #1
E36 Dan
A mere Chipper

Car: E36 1UZ
Default Advice on 1UZ E36 conversion with M112 supercharger

Hi guys,

First of all hi i'm new to M3 cutters.

I have a 96 E36 coupe project to build, it currently has a lexus LS400 1UZFE engine mounted and the loom ECU etc all needed for the conversion bar manifolds came with it

Now... i want to get the car to a high standard for track/road and run the engine N/A then i'd like to go with an M112 charger once im happy with the build

Has anyone completed this on here and if so is there any guides/threads etc, my plan was to use Zurawski motorsport's bellhousing kit and get a 328 getrag box on and his manifolds too

Will i need an adapter plate to fit the M112 ? will i NEED aftermarket management to get it going ? i don't mind going for a completely new management system to get the charger going to its best

i'd love to see what is involved fully before i commit and if there's anything i can avoid doing twice going in blind

Thanks
Dan

Last edited by E36 Dan; 8th May 2017 at 04:14 AM.
E36 Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 1st October 2017, 08:09 PM   #2
Tinker27
A mere Chipper

Car: E92 M3

I do a lot of conversions and use Emerald ecus as they have second to none customer service , ( they have there own rolling road as well ) .
Tinker27 is offline   Reply With Quote