The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Forum Sponsors and Advertisers > Adrian Flux Insurance Services

Old 4th February 2018, 09:11 PM   #1
M3Topperz
On the path

Car: Prev-2001 Topaz Coupe M3 / New 2001 Jet Black Coupe M3
Default Insuring two cars

Hello,

I have recently purchased a m3 and i am looking at buying a second car as a daily, the m3 is gonna be a garage queen and will only do 2000 miles a year. Hows the cheapest way for me to insurance both cars? The m3 is also 17 years old this month and is classed as classic car on some insurance sites. I also have 9 years no claims.

Many thanks Jon
M3Topperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2018, 10:36 PM   #2
hammertime
On the path

Car: 2003 BMW M3
Colour Combo: titan silver/ black

im in the same situation as you. m3 is only used in the summer for 2k miles a year. and i daily drive an old 530d now. i have just renewed my policy with admiral multi car. although it is abit of a con. because you can only use your exsisting no claims bonus on one of the cars, then you have to build up a new no claims on the next car. they were still the cheapest for me though.
hammertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2018, 11:19 PM   #3
M3Topperz
On the path

Car: Prev-2001 Topaz Coupe M3 / New 2001 Jet Black Coupe M3

Yeah multi car is a con, really interested to see what Adrian flux can do for me, some insurance companies honour your no cliams over both cars if you ring them and conplain about the multi car pricing
M3Topperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2018, 09:42 AM   #4
Buttertubs
On the path

Car: E46 M3

four cars in our household and when I've tried multi-car in the past they always came out more expensive.

Therefore each of our cars are insured separately. I put my full no claims on the M3 and started a new policy with no no-claims on the cheaper car and built up the no claims bonus from there.
Buttertubs is offline   Reply With Quote