The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum
 

Go Back   The M3cutters - UK BMW M3 Group Forum > Regional M3s > North and Northeast



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th September 2016, 07:53 AM   #1
sdwalts
Achieved official socks
 
sdwalts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Fleet
Posts: 3,241
Car: E93 M3 DCT Vert
Colour Combo: Snoopy
Default N/E Meet. Last chance!!!

Right, come on chaps! Other sections of the country seem to be able to organise a get together but we've failed spectacularly so far! Let's get something done before I put the hard top back on and the cold weather rolls in.
It doesn't have to be a huge event plus a 4hr drive, just a load of us in a car park would be good enough!


Throw some ideas and dates down. I'm good for the weekend 1st October.
sdwalts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 22nd September 2016, 09:52 AM   #2
swight
Wearing official robes
 
swight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 360
Car: 2009 E90 M3 Saloon
Colour Combo: Le Mans Blue
Default

Yes am up for this, lets get a central location which is good for most people!
swight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2016, 08:13 PM   #3
sdwalts
Achieved official socks
 
sdwalts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Fleet
Posts: 3,241
Car: E93 M3 DCT Vert
Colour Combo: Snoopy
Default

No one interested?!
sdwalts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2016, 09:39 PM   #4
Johnny1983
Wearing official underwear
 
Johnny1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 175
Car: E46 M3
Default

I can do Sunday the 2nd.
Johnny1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2016, 10:55 AM   #5
sdwalts
Achieved official socks
 
sdwalts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Fleet
Posts: 3,241
Car: E93 M3 DCT Vert
Colour Combo: Snoopy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny1983 View Post
I can do Sunday the 2nd.
Cool! Any suggestions for a meeting place? I'm in the Gateshead area.
sdwalts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2016, 08:01 PM   #6
AshM
On the path
 
AshM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Darlington
Posts: 110
Car: E93 M3 Monte Carlo Edition
Colour Combo: Blue / Black
Default

I would have done but sadly ill be in Spain on the 2nd! If you do meet up get some pics!
AshM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2016, 08:49 AM   #7
chuckster
Achieved official socks
 
chuckster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Teesside
Posts: 1,137
Car: 2008e92m3
Colour Combo: space grey bamboo leather.
Default

There's a quick moors run this weekend if anyone wants a blast out
chuckster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2016, 01:31 PM   #8
Arkenphel
Achieved official socks
 
Arkenphel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,868
Car: E92 M3
Colour Combo: Interlagos Blue/ Palladium silver (grey, really...)
Default

In if after Saturday morning! Getting wheels balanced then. Where and when?
Arkenphel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2016, 02:08 PM   #9
chuckster
Achieved official socks
 
chuckster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Teesside
Posts: 1,137
Car: 2008e92m3
Colour Combo: space grey bamboo leather.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkenphel View Post
In if after Saturday morning! Getting wheels balanced then. Where and when?
Few of us are going Sunday afternoon as the forcast is good from Friday to Monday where we are going for the blast

Will PM you time and meeting point once confirmed
chuckster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2016, 03:32 PM   #10
Arkenphel
Achieved official socks
 
Arkenphel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,868
Car: E92 M3
Colour Combo: Interlagos Blue/ Palladium silver (grey, really...)
Default

Sweet!
Arkenphel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2017, 09:45 AM   #11
Rp263
Wearing official underwear
 
Rp263's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Sunderland
Posts: 163
Car: BMW e46 m3 2003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdwalts View Post
Right, come on chaps! Other sections of the country seem to be able to organise a get together but we've failed spectacularly so far! Let's get something done before I put the hard top back on and the cold weather rolls in.
It doesn't have to be a huge event plus a 4hr drive, just a load of us in a car park would be good enough!


Throw some ideas and dates down. I'm good for the weekend 1st October.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swight View Post
Yes am up for this, lets get a central location which is good for most people!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny1983 View Post
I can do Sunday the 2nd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshM View Post
I would have done but sadly ill be in Spain on the 2nd! If you do meet up get some pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster View Post
There's a quick moors run this weekend if anyone wants a blast out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkenphel View Post
In if after Saturday morning! Getting wheels balanced then. Where and when?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster View Post
Few of us are going Sunday afternoon as the forcast is good from Friday to Monday where we are going for the blast

Will PM you time and meeting point once confirmed


Any one up for a meet august the 6th, chester lee street and over to hartside? All welcome. Got about half a dozen so far.
Rp263 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2017, 08:03 PM   #12
Djc88
On the path
 
Djc88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Penrith
Posts: 85
Car: E92 m3 comp 2012
Colour Combo: Jap red/ black
Default

I'm other side of heart side if you know what you're eta is I'll come for a ride up!!
Djc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:26 PM.


This website uses cookies. By continuing to use the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies this website uses, click here.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 M3cutters. All Rights Reserved.